hello

3scompany
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:27 pm 
Post subject: hello
hi there all, im lisa, i have just joined your forum so thought it best to introduce myself. I am a mum of 3, i have a 5 year old girl, a 3 year boy and a 6 month old baby girl. I am happily married to my wonderful husband who works hard to keep us as i am a stay at home mum! there is a good reason for this,being that i am a qualified nursery nurse with a btec diploma in childcare and early child hood studies, and when i had my eldest daughter i didnt see much sense in me going to work to look atfter oher peoples children while my child was left elsewhere. We never seem to have alot of money these days Laughing but then its a sacrifice i am happy to make to make the most of my kids. Besides i can make my millions when they are at school lol! I have joined the forum for freinship, advice(because even the professionals dont know it all and dont let them tell you otherwise) and who knows maybe even help a few people out! Anyway gone on long enough you can wake up now, look foward to chatting with you Smile
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:43 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya.
I don't have any children of my own yet but my partner and I are trying.I would like to saty at home at look after the baby when the time comes but I'm wary how we will have enough money.
I also have a btec in early years care but like you said,you may as well look after your own,well that is how I feel.Was just wondering how you manage,as this is something that is concerning me.
molly1973
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya im a mum to 2 and a baby on the way, (must be mad lol) just kidding cant wait, i have a son whos 11 years and daughter whos 2 on fri(11th april), im 16 weeks pregnant, and im a stay at home mum too, and its great, i love it, good luck to everyone whos pregnant xxxx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi im lisa to mum of 2 and one on the way i have brandon 10 logan 3 and am 35 weeks pregnant with another boy lol calling him lennox xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular