anyone due in november got a bump yet?

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject: anyone due in november got a bump yet?
hi ijust wanted to post and ask if any ladies out there that are due in november 2008 got a bump yet???? i cant wait to get mine, then i wont have to walk round sucking in anymore lol ! Embarassed
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
i'm due in late october (22nd) and i'm beginning to see a swell in my belly, not sure if i'm just getting fat tho Laughing

KMR
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I am due on the 17 November, and have a slight swelling of the lower tummy and when i look in the mirror i can see it slightly. Good thing is that when i wear clothes you cannot notice it - which is good as i dont want people at work knowing yet.
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
your due date is the same as mine kmr, have you had your appointment for booking in yet?? i am bloated at the moment so cant see which is baby and which is blubber lol !
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi, im due on november 18th and also noticed significant swelling on my lower abdomen. any of you ladies been booked in for your scan? mines on the 25th april.xxx
KMR
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya. Yeah had my booking appointment this morning with the midwife. Loads of questions about me and my fiance. Too many if you ask me lol, then she asked do you have any questions.. we was sat there dumb founded and said no, then as soon as we walked out my other half went "we should of asked this..." lol. MEN!

My scan is booked for the 6 May so 4 weeks then i will be able to see the bean! lol. I cant wait!! I want to tell everyone, but i wont just yet, want to make sure its in there first! lol.

when is your booking appointment? xxxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
i already cant wear regular clothes and look about 5 months preg! im due nov 4!
hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
starting to bust out of jeans and looking forward to being able to wear fitted tops again rather than baggy ones i am due nov 12th but havnt had my scan date yet (cant wait)
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, any one else got rumours about them going round the office? My immediate boss knows about the pregnancy but want to wait to tell everyone else until my scan, make sure it is in there! lol. One of the women in my office is a gossip queen and she had asked my boss if i was pregnant or just putting on a bit of weight - as she had notice my clothes are getting tight. My boss did not say anything to her, just said she did not know and to ask me! lol. But apparently everyone in the office is wondering about it now. i am slightly peed off, as this is my news and no one else noticed until she pointed it out, she is one of those people that will shout out in the office "morning kat" if i am 10 minutes late and sneaking to my desk!

Sorry about this but needed to rant! and wondered if anyone else has this!

xxxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Over the past 48hours Ive been experiencing bad cramps in my lower abdomen, I was due to see gp to get booked in for my scan and meet midwife, but when I went to appointment yesterday my gp was worried over the viability of my baby. My symptoms dissapeared last week and I phoned my early pregnancy unit and they said not to worry my body has probably got used to the hormones, but my gp said yesterday that it sounds like my hormones have switched off and with the bad cramping she is not happy. So Im just waiting on a call this morning off my gp to tell me what time to go in for a scan today. The scan is to check viability, and Im so petrified!!! My fiance won't be with me as he can't take time off work (just started a new job) so Im doing it all alone!!!!, Hope everyone else is okay, take care xxxxxxxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, yes I'm due in November. I originally thought I was due on 25 October but after going for a scan recently (I thought something wasn't right!), I discovered that the little one is doing well but I just wasn't as far on as I thought. So I am coming up on 10 weeks which makes me due around 5 November. CJT
keg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi I am also due the 5th November what are your symptoms so far?
I have sore breasts and feeling sick most of the day.
Ruthy10
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all
Not quite 9 weeks but am feeling so bloated! my boobs are enormous and my belly seems to be starting to firm up apparently you 'pop' at around 12 weeks, think my boobs may have exploded by this point!
XXX
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
After all the chaos that has surrounded us so far, I dont care where I pop out lol!
It wont be long before were asking what colour shoes have I put on today, or darling would you be a dear and help me get up off the couch LOL!!!!
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
i got my scan date today 30th of april i will be exactly 12 wks to the day and i just cant wait to go and hopefully if everything is fine i can stop hiding my belly and shout it from the rooftopsxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular