June 09 mummies

TamsynGB
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, this is my first post so not entirely sure what to do! I'm due on the 28th June and absolutely terrified!

I am not at all excited just incredibly anxious. And because I'm only 11 weeks in I don't really feel pregnant, just not very well. Has anyone else got the same feeling? I thought I would have a bit more of a connection with everything that's going on. I just feel frumpy and uncomfortable the majority of the time! Oh well, I keep telling myself I have 6 months to get used to the idea!
Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tamsyn oh absolutely, I had my 12 week scan last week and that was the first time I connected my "situation" with having a baby; generally I just feel like I'm ill!

I've heard many times that it really kicks in when the baby starts kicking (literally kicks in!) so give it a few more weeks and you'll feel there's someone else there.... otherwise yes I agree it's difficult to accept the reality of the situation!!

xxx
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Hiya - my due date is the 24th June but I haven't had my 12 week scan yet so it's calculated from my last period.

I'm doing pretty good except my morning sickness is in the evening and very severe - it does seem to be calming down - got my fingers crossed it disappears for good Very Happy

I know I keep saying I'm pregnant but until I see the baby on the scan I don't think I still quite believe it xx

Cheers, C xx

Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am 
Post subject:
There you are Claire! Was looking out for your yesterday. When is your 12 week scan? x
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:22 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Harper

I have my nuchal scan on 11th December (which Im having done privately as my area don't do them)

The date for the NHS 12 week scan is the 18th December - and I can't wait for either of them!!!

I can't wait to see the little un on the screen and know it really is real - does that make sense?

How are you doing?

Cheers, C

Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean! I had my 12 week scan on Friday and it did make it a bit more real. They gave us the nuchal scan results too as all women get it at our hossie, regardless of age. That came back as 1 in 26,000 so a real relief, it's been in the news so much recently I've not stopped thinking about it! I put a pic of my scan on my 12 week scan thread if you fancy a look. I have a half day at work today as have an appt with the midwife this arvo.

I'm now in my second trimester! Still feel grotty though! Another pregnant woman told me she felt better around 15/16 weeks, so hopefully we'll both be back on form for Christmas.

Keep nibbling biscuits to get rid of the nausea, I'm finding plain digestives good at the mo. Although I am SO SICK OF BISCUITS!!! (Never thought I'd say that....) xx
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Harper

Just checked out your scan piccie - Lordy is that clear or what?? Did you have a really full bladder when you went?

I can't stop worrying at the moment that something could be wrong with the baby - I'm sure I'll feel better once the scan is done next week.

Your results are very good, fingers crossed ours are the same Very Happy

I'm so fed up of biscuits and they don't seem to be working for me at all - I'll try digestives though as I'm on ginger snaps at the moment.

Take care and keep in touch, cheers, C xx

Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Well i had my scan today and i'm due the 5th not the 8th Smile

tina5
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladys just woundering how we all are and anything new happening in the world of june mummies Very Happy oh and gonna add my 12 week scan pics sorry if they come out to big not sure how to make them smaller Smile

Smile

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Tina - WOW!!!! How clear are your scans???? I have my Nuchal scan this Thursday - I hope they are that clear as I can't wait.....

Did you cry? I know I'm going to blub big time Very Happy

Cheers, C xx

tina5
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Sad no i didnt cry but as this is my 5th baby that side of it has worn a little will once it gets here though hehe Smile

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tina - 5th baby - crikey!!! You'll be telling the midwife how to do it Very Happy

Good luck hun, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well xx

Cheers, C xx

Englishrose80
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Tina what lovely scan pics and really clear too.
Here is my scan pic from Wednesday.

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Wow EnglishRose - your scan pic is also really clear. Fantastic!!!

I'm getting worried now that because of my fat belly I won't see anything on my scan Crying or Very sad

Cheers, C xx

Englishrose80
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
lol i have a fat belly as well and i probably drank way too much water, everytime she pressed the scanner on my stomach i thought i was gonna wet myself! I have 3 scan pictures but 2 of them did not turn out as clear as this one. Its amazing how perfect the baby already is at 12 weeks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 234, 235, 236  Next
Page 2 of 236

Jump to:  

Community

Popular