CarlanCallum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Heya all xx
Havent got time to reply to all the messages xx

Is anyone else lo's being lilmonkeys since callums hit 1 its like he hit the terrbile twos. He as learnt how to open the cupboards n tip everything over the floor, keeps trying to get in the tumbledryer and put things into it. pulling dvds out there cases Laughing Laughing i laugh about it now but its so knackering he has so much energy and he not walking yet so its gonna get worse.

Is callum the only one not walking now then?? Confused

Hope everyone and lil ones are all doing well xxxxxx
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,
Just to say that Dan is 1 year, 1 month and 2 weeks old and he can not walk. He can bottom shuffle though. My HV said that as long as he walks by 18 months it is fine.
Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am 
Post subject:
Carla - monkey? YES! Walking? NO! I fear that William will be crawling to school in 4 years!!! Laughing
Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:57 am 
Post subject:
Girls, if you prefer you can still call me Taz. I've got a few friends that call me that, so when I see you guys mentioning me by Taz, it just feels normal.

Well I went out last night and I'm just a tad jaded. Going to have a shower shortly and pick up my boy. I do like going out (not as much as I use to) but I so miss George. Going to see a friends new baby today. Will be interesting to see if I get broody.

Well hope you all have a lovely Sunday. xTx
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
carla- cadens bin a monkey since he was 9 mths doing all the same stuff but now hes walking hes even more of a monkey lol caden managed to even turn the computor screen up side down took us ages to figure out how to turn it round but my oh preesed ctrl- del- n up and it fliped bk i never even knew the computor could do that lol plus it doesnt get easier has there get older my 6 yr old has only just started listning hahaha

neways hope your all ok not much going on here other than cadens walking round like a troper.... im going to be taking chloe to see toy story 3 tuesday cant wait to spend a mummy n daughter with chloe lots of choccy for us lol

cococath- dont worry bout the walking he do it soon some just do it later than others i new a little boy who took ages think he was round 2 b4 he walked n tbh i didnt think caden would walk for ages n 2 weeks ago he just got the confidence n went for it he will surprise you n do it dont worry

right well hopfully speak soon xxxx

CarlanCallum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all
wow its quiet on here at the mo must be busy busy xx

im having alot of problems with eating at the mo. callums on jars i cant get him to eat lumptier then stage one stuff and now hv said it can delay his speech. iv tried finger foods he gets bored and chucks them so hardly eats anything.
just wondered if anyone had any advice pm me or reply on here would be great xx

Hope everyone and lo's are all ok xx
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone, its been a long time since I have been on here. But am back Wink.... need to catch up on all these threads Wink

Holly is doing well, is walking now and is all over the place Wink Hope you are all ok!! xx
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
hi carla about his eating i had same problem with caden he used to spit out all the lumpy bits all i did was made him what we eat i.e roast, sausage, chips n beans ect... n i tell you what after bout a week of him chucking it round he eats really well now the way i think is well if hes hungry he will eat it they anit gonna starve them self also ive cut down cadens milk bottles down to just 2 one for his morning nap n one for his bedtime nap n thats made a huge diffrence with his eating so i think the only way your gonna get him eating is to just give him finger foods mayb try breakfast- cherrios ects.. then a jar for lunch then for tea do finger foods or just try one finger food meal a day for a week then mayb week 2 try him on finger food for breakfast n lunch then week 3 try him on all 3 your find it wont take him long to adjest to new foods, or if thats not working try playing with foods like doing a activity such has cook up some noodles let him explore the textures see if he puts it in his mouth you could try it with beans, may be messy but it will get him used to the finger foods n mayb he will start eating lumpy foods...

not a lot post to catch up on hope your all well xxxx

frankieandarianna
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi guys

just wanted to say hi as feels so quiet on here

hope everyone is really well

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
It so quiet on here. Sad How is everyone? Guess we're all so busy with our little ones.

Imogen is doing really well, she's a little monkey climbing everywhere but she's happy Smile

How many words do your babies say? Imogen says Hello (all the time!), and Mummy and Daddy (not much) and a few other things like "whats that? whats this? what is it" etc. She constantly talks but not much makes sense, she will repeat herself if you don't seem to get it though so i think she thinks she's making sense. I'm worried she should be saying more though. I don't really know much about babies and speech though.

Hope you're all ok xx

Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hello!!!

It's been ages since I was last on, but the summer has been really difficult for us - I'm pregnant again which is great news but I've been so ill, I've had to have either my mum or MIL helping almost all the time. The new baby is due 23 March, so we'll have a 21 month age gap, eek.... It's what we wanted though so hopefully it will be short-term pain for long term gain!!

Will is ok apart from he has croup again Sad he is now walking and talking a fair bit - Michelle sounds like he and Immy are similar and i've been told he's ahead of schedule, he's better than all the other babies in our NCT group and he's the youngest by over a month, so there's nothing to worry about at all!

How's everyone else? We've got the MMR booster next week *shudder*

xxx
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi every one still quiet on here but thought ld pop on to say hi

congrats on your pregnacy harper Smile

well cadens got a awfull cold at the mo hes not sleeping well n just wants cuddles wen he wakes up bit tiring for me has im in match stick city Laughing cadens walking n running really well he says few things like dad n mum look, that, some times repeats things bk but hes just saying simple words but hes alway chatting to him self from the moment he gets up till the miniute hes asleep lol well i hope every ones ok xxxx

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Harper!! Really pleased for you. Sorry you haven't been feeling well though. Hope it's all ok soon.
and Hi Jade, sounds like Caden is doing really well. Hope the cold shifts soon.

I'm having a little bit of a hard time at the moment, I found out i was pregnant, and was suffering with tiredness+sickness and Immi is just generally a right pickle, but then i miscarried last night so now trying to deal with that. Sad I know it just wasn't meant to be but just want to cry atm. I don't know if we'll start trying again everything is just awkward atm as Matt will now be working away mon-fri so makes everything a lot more difficult.

Anyways hope you're all ok xx

Nik31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and I agree it is definitely quiet on here, but I am sure that is down to how busy we all are.

Harper: Congratulations on the pregnancy, sorry to hear you haven't been well though and hope that all improves very soon. Also hope Will gets over his croup quickly.

Michelle: Glad to hear Immi is doing so well, but I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Take care of yourself hun.

Jade: Sounds like Caden is doing really well, although I hope his cold goes quickly.

Caitlín is doing really well with her walking and has even started running now lol, I guess our trip to Germany to visit my friend and her 3 children helped a lot. its amazing how quickly they pick things up from other babies, her 2 year old has unfortunately also taught Caitlín how to lift heavier toys and climb on the furniture.

She never stops talking either it starts when she gets up in the morning and stops when she falls asleep lol. She can say mammy, daddy, nanna, grandad, baby, she knows my sisters name and the dog and cats names which she uses all the time. Actually she has obviously been listening to what people say as she sometimes says mammy Nikki and daddy Lee, she really doesn't miss a thing this one. But she always asks "What's this", "What's that", "Why" and lots more so I think she's doing well for her age.

Anyway I best get back as she is emptying her toys all over the floor again, and now she's eyeing up the changing bag Confused

Take care and speak later
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hello All,

just checking in....Sam sounds much the same as your little ones, he is a joy at the moment as everyday he seems to learn something new its so much fun.
He is cutting all four canines at the moment so is a bit of a teething mess again, its never ending!

Michelle so sorry to hear you news, hope the right time comes again for you soon, in the meantime look after yourself x

Harper hopefully the worst is over for you now and you will start 'glowing' soon! Although I am still waiting for that phase Laughing

All going well with my preg, having millions of hospital appts with the consultant it is becoming quite tedious I must say! still scan next week and then antenatal the week after then hopefully it will all be over shortly after that!! they are not worried, just keeping an eye which is nice I suppose.
Am absolutely shattered at the moment, in pain at night too so not sleeping great either! could do with a week off Laughing
Will keep ya all updated now! xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235, 236  Next
Page 234 of 236

Jump to:  

Community

Popular