worried

dombat
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject: worried
sorry if I sound abit rude Embarassed but is it normal for the inside of your vagina to become swollen without any pain in early pregnancy thanks for your advice Very Happy
startingagain
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:03 am 
Post subject:
yes hun it's quite normal, all those lower bits ( in and out ) Embarassed get added blood supply to the tissues so they swell , kinda like cushioning in prep for the birth .

Donna x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject:
yes definitly, don't worry about it! My best friend was pregnant last year and her insensitive husband broadcast to his friends in the pub (my fiance was also one that was informed) that his wife now had "fat flaps" !!!! HOW INCREDIBLY DEGRADING AND INSULTING CAN YOU GET! My best friend was in tears after finding out and all hell broke loose, sure enough now im pregnant my fiance has learned from this experience and knows NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!!!!
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Oh my god I would have killed him lol

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:40 am 
Post subject:
If my hubby had said that he'd have a got fat b*lls from me thumping him!!!! Laughing My husband keeps telling people I waddle now whenever they ask how I am - it's the first bloody thing he says as if it's the most importnat fact people want to know! Lady bits are a funny thing aren't they?! I read that the inside can turn a blueish colour from all the blood and hormones!!!! Not going to check that one out though!!!! Laughing xxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
I sometimes think most mens mouths aren't attached to their brain they just open it without thinking whats gonna come out. My friends ex-husband, after having their 2nd child, while the midwife was stiching, asked if she could put a tuck or two in please. He said it was a joke but he was the only one laughing .

He've been more than an ex if he'd been mine !! Twisted Evil
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
OMG no wonder he's her ex!!!! LOL !!!!
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha - men!!!!! we were watchin some1 give birth on tv n he said'hasnt she got hairy bits-uurrgghh' i thought it was awful n had a go at him!!!! what if mines the same when i give birth?!lol what if i get so big that i cant see'it'.lol Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular