i don't understand

gracie007
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject: i don't understand
hello people, please i have two questions; does the clear sliming stuff come out just before, during or after ovulation?
do you feel any form of pain if conception is taking place, like an hour after sex. pls reply. i had sex yesterday night and the pain started an hour after sex and i am still in pain. feels like mild menstral pain.
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya.I just saw your post and that no one had replied to you yet.

I'm not too sure on this myself but I don't think you should be able to feel anything going on if you have conceived,especially that soon after.
Have you had any more pain since your post?or any other problems?if so,I would go to your doctor,as I don't think you should be experiencing pain like that.

As fr your other question,'the clear sliming stuff' you are referring to is your cervical mucus and varies depending what point in your cycle you are in.Around the time of ovulation,the mucus should be clear and stretchy,like egg white.

Do you think you may be pregnant already?how long have you been trying?
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
i would say the pain was ovulation pain, especially if your in the middle of your cycle and have had the slimy stuff. i have ovulation pain and it can feel like af is going to arrive very soon but its a sign youre ovulating. i get the pain and then the slimy stuff a day or so after. good luck.x Very Happy
Dory
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
HI I'd agree the pain is probable you ovulating, i think the egg white stuff(cervical mucus)comes first so the sperm can swim faster. hope this helps good luck D X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular