A little worried... no thermal shift

neph0079
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject: A little worried... no thermal shift
Hi there

I've been using Fertility Friend since the beginning of the month to chart my cycle.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fe8bf

I'm seeing positive signs that I ovulated around day 9 of a 25/26 day cycle. I'm currently on day 16 but I'm still not seeing my thermal shift.

I'm assuming that means I haven't ovulated despite the healthy CM and positive OPKs.

Can anyone shed some light, especially if they've had similar experiences? Is it still possible for me to have ovulated?

Thanks
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
hello,
I can't offer any advice but can say that I have eperienced the same thing used an ovulation kt ths month and charted by temps the kit indicated that I was going to ovulate around day 13/14 but I didn't see a clear shift in my temps until around day 21 so I'm a bit worried about what this is telling me also. Sorry I don't have an answer but can understand why your confused as I also am!
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

I also chart with fertility friends but only as a back up. Last month I never ovulated apparently and this month they gave me one date then changed thier mind. It is completely computer or software generated so don't rely on it too much. Listen to your body. It's easier if you are regular though and I know how frustrating it can be. Good luck to you. X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular