Avent bottles

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:56 pm 
Post subject: Avent bottles
Is anyone using Avent bottles??? Im beginning to get really peed with them! They leak all the time! When making up feeds, the milk pours out the side, wether they are done up extremely tightly or normally.
Then when they appear to stop leaking, during feeding my son with them, I notice it pours out again!!!!
anyone else had this problem??
CharlieMarley
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there,
I use Avent bottles and only find they leak when I shake them with the lid on. I actually quite like them and have the steriliser, so I'm kinda stuck!
This probably doesn't help!
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
mine seem to leak from the rim, as though the lid is not lined up properly! But actually, It does only seem to happen when the lid is on and i shake them to mix the formula!! how strange!!
Loobylou
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm 
Post subject: Avent bottles
Hi
I have the same problem, at first i was using boots own bottles cause i got them for free on the advantage card but the teets kept going inwards, i then changed to avent and found the same problem, i would mix the formula then shake it and it would go everywhere, now i just automatically screw the lid on and unscrew it straight away and then put it back on again and it seems to stop leaking!!! at one point i was thinking crikey my LO is feeding really quickly until i realised half the milk was down her top!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular