MEN

somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject: MEN
anyone feel like they are already experts on managing toddlers and their tantrums and antics courtesy of their menfolk??

mine is being an utter pain in the backside tonight. and hes just gone and taken the night off. arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no peace or long bath for me
gingin
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject:
god yes am so having a wouldnt life be simpler alone !! i honestly dont think J will wake up to having a baby until the day of arrival !! LOL but to be honest sometimes i am glad he is so devoted to his work (dentistry!) cos if he were home more i probably would run out of all patience and end up doing something criminal in the process ! LOL
i do wonder where his brain cells are some days !!
gotta stick together and support each through these wonderful times ! but if this baby comes out more like Pa than Ma i am so in trouble !! but am sure there will be a good psych ward for me when the time comes LOL
x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
I just went up to my husband and said "Look at my skin, it's so clear,I hope it stays like this after the baby".....he replied "Yeah you're doing really well"....WHAT???? Why do men say the weirdest things?!!!!! xxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:18 am 
Post subject:
that last comment had me in hysterics - i got the same comment the other week ! apparently growing a child is a bit like bringing on a vegetable patch LOL
g
x
aiva69
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Hehehehe, that is too funny!!!
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
I think they think they're being sweet! In bed I was rubbing on my good old bio oil and complaining that my stretchmarks were getting bigger and he said so innocently "I love that fat stripey belly of yours".....!!! Laughing xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular