bleeding ??!

tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject: bleeding ??!
Hi just wanting some advice, Af isnt due till the 8th took HPT today it was -(knew it would be Laughing ) I didnt OV till 26th/27th march so today is 12days past ov but....i went to the toilet just before and when i wiped i had a pinkish mucus on the tissue(yak TMI) Checked 10 mins later as thought witch was on her way but NOTHING at all? We BD every two days before and after OV to be safe. Im currently CD 31 as i have approx 34 day cyles
Could this be implantation bleed never had anything like this b4? or am i getting too excited Laughing (probably)
Any advice would be fab thanks xx Very Happy
ja43118
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi Tinkerbell - I am not sure on this - but just wanted to say a huge "I HOPE SO" for Implantation Bleeding. I will keep fingers crossed for you.

Good luck
Jo x
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject:
it sounds like implantation bleeding to me, ive read that this can happen from 6 to 12 days past ovulation. i hope it is tinkerbell, i wish you the very best of luck and hopefully you will be joining petel on the other side. Smile its great to hear of any bfps, its so encouraging (especially after the day im having!) let me know how you get on. x Smile
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
Thanks went to the toilet before and nothing? Crazy.
Hope your day gets better hun, ive been like that lately my OH says its like livivng with a gremlin!! Laughing
xx
Tasha1985
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
I didint wanna read and run - just wanted to say how much u all are in my prayers to bring healthy and happy babies into this world. Tinkerbell, this could be it for u hun. If not just think how much fun you'll have trying again! Very Happy Baby dust to you all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular