ESSENTIAL BABY CLOTHES

somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 am 
Post subject: ESSENTIAL BABY CLOTHES
Which items of clothing would you say if was essential to buy for a newborn baby?
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya.
at first,it'll probably only need baby gro's,sleep suits,body suits,things like that.unless you want to put them in proper cloths,in which case,anything you like!
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, vests and sleepsuits (baby gros) - get them from mothercare as they have the scratch mitts built in - they are a little more expensive but well worth it. Have plenty of bibs. muslin cloths and burping bibs - i go through about 10 a day!! if you want to put proper outfits on, go for soft trousers and tops, as they are easy to take on and off after many sick and poo episodes!! Someone bought me a pinifore top from next, its gorgeous, but totally impractical, especially as my little one hates gettin undressed and cries! Cardigans are great if its a bit nippy, and have a warm coat and hats for when you take them out!

Make sure you have plenty of bed sheets for your moses basket, i sometimes change mine 3 times in the night if my baby is sick after feedin!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular