Should he be sitting unaidved at 7 months?

Samie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject: Should he be sitting unaidved at 7 months?
My little boy will be 7 months old next week and although he is moving around on his belly (not crawling conventionally but getting around!) he is yet to sit up unaided. He can sit on my lap ok but he just slumps forward or sideways when I sit him on the floor. When I lie him on the floor he tries and tries to pull himself up to a sitting position. Should I be concerned that he is still not doing so, or am I just being an over anxious first time mum who is expecting too much too young? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks
shelleybaby
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi! My little boy is nearly 8months old and has just started to sit well unsupported. I too was worried that he was late doing this but i am a true believer that they will do things in there own time. Prop your little one up with cushions and that will strengthen tummy muscles xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:05 am 
Post subject:
all babys are different. im not sure wen my daughter would sit unaided but i dont think it was till she was 7/8 months old so i wouldnt be concerned. but as soon as she sat unaided everything followed - crawling, walked etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular