Why do we do it to ourselves??

moonhare
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject: Why do we do it to ourselves??
Sorry for the moan, I'm just feeling abit pants today. I'm on CD 27 of a 31day cycle. I vowed I'd wait until I was late before I tested but have been having symptoms so just couldnt manage it. I got a faint line on a cheap test yday, faint but visible lol I've just tested with a FR and got a bfn, I even dismantled it to make sure.. I got all upset, convinced myself I wasnt pregnant coz I had no symptoms today, test said no, blah blah, and I'm not even due on til 5th Dec lol WHY do we do it to ourselves?? Things were looking so good, I had the spots, the dizziness (up until yday anyway), and loads of back ache and cramping around 8dpo, but today, nothing really, other than loads of creamy cm, and a v soft high cervix.. I know I still stand a reasonable chance, but I feel so low, like I've failed already. It's stupid as I have a beautiful baby which I am so grateful for as I know many ladies don't have that. I feel selfish for wanting to be pregnant so badly. I'm so emotional and moody (symptom?? lol) and just needed a rant, sorry. Will try and hold off testing now til Friday I think.x
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
awww moonhare I think we are all as bad as each other, I do hope you do still get a BFP, and if not then next month.

Don't feel guilty you've just as much right as anyone to want another baby, lots of hugs and babydust coming your way.

T-y

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
honey you tsted to early Very Happy rember that you can get false negs by testing so early
good luck when you do tst Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular