please help

ljstirling
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject: please help
my 13 month old daughter in the past 8 weeks has been on antibiotics 3 times, once for sickness bug, once for chest infection and now she has an ear infection, she just has had constant cold etc for that time as well, is this normal that she would get stuff like this all at once or is there something else?
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to say that some little ones seem to be constantly sick with either colds, ear infections or worse...both!! How do you feel about the frequent use of antibiotics? Its awful a, to see your babe so uncomfortable and there not much you can do but provide the constant cuddles and stories Crying or Very sad Hunter went through winter ( we just into summer now ) with what seemed like a never ending cold and many of his wee friends were the same. We are lucky that our docter doesnt like to use antibiotics unless there no other choice so we had to use the old fashioned way of Vicks Chest Rub, Pamol, and lots of snuggles. I really hope she ( and you too!! ) get through this soon.
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
she possibly keeps getting these things because her immune system is low if shes already got a cold so it's easy to pick something else up i've had this with my daughter for about 5 weeks decided to get here some vitamins especially vitamin c which seem to be perking her up a little ask a pharmacist which are the best for here age group
hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular