JUST GOT BACK FROM MY SCAN

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject: JUST GOT BACK FROM MY SCAN
So I went for my scan this morning..and its GREAT NEWS!!!! We saw the baby and the heart beating and its arms where in the air and little leg buds where present, soooo cute!
My hormones have peaked early apparently and are now starting to plataue so thats why symptoms are going. My pains where due to me having endometriosis before I got pregnant and as I had an operation in january to remove some there is some scar tissue that is being stretched. So cramps are going to remain for a while but at least now we know its me and not baby!! THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT XXX
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
bloominglovely this is fantastic news congratulations. xxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
OH MY GOD, thats soooooo lovely to hear the good news! I bet your baby looked beautiful! I have been waiting all morning to hear from you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
thats great news hun xx Very Happy
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
thanks everyone, gosh its been a bit of a roller coaster ride so far BUT POSSITIVE THOUGHTS FROM NOW ON!!!!, more rides to come im sure, but this time im going up,up,up
SINCERE THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED, I TRULY DO APPRECIATE IT XXXXX
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi im new to this website just wanted say congratulations i remember when i went for my first scan and it was amazing to see the baby actually on the screen congratulations again hope u have a great pregnancy
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Ooooohhh that's fantastic news blooming!!! I think you deserve some well earned relaxation now after all that!!! I had heavy early bleeding and was convinced my baby was gone and i'll never forget how it felt to see that wee heartbeat winking back at me when I had my 7wk scan!!!! xxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone, My fiance came with me in the end and he said he is going to book his idea's up now, as seeing the heartbeat today has made him actualy realise we have a little live person growing inside, so I think he got the wake up call that was needed. Im so glad ive got an answer to everything I was going through I was starting to wonder if I was just being a krank or not lol. It truly was a pleasure to see, and it's made it all better knowing that my baby is safe and its just scar tissue causing probs, (that I CAN DEAL WITH!) We also got a little pic to bring home so im going to surprise the kids with it when they get home from school, ITS BEEN A TRULY WONDERFUL DAY!
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations. Im so pleased for you xxx

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Blooming, you will have your little one in your arms before you know it. I'm getting all teary for you, its amazing when you see your little one for the first time! Well done you! xxx
hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
wow you have made my day i was so worried for you and me because i felt exactly the same a few days ago ie symptoms dissapearing and cramps etc but i do feel much better now as i know i had awfull symptoms early on and even though i felt like [*@!#%*] it was a comfort, and i do think again my cramps are scar tissue from my op etc. you must be absoultley elated and like you say onwards and outwards all the way forward, take care and a big thankyou for all of your kind and reasurring words. you must be really exited about telling your kids.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I showed the kids the scan photo when they got home from school and my son who is 9yrs old said "it looks like a pig!" Only a 9 year old could come up with that, my daughter who is 7 years old said "ah is it ready to be born now?" lol xx
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
lol got to love what kids come out with. my 9 year old says he will only push the pram or do anything for the baby if i pay him.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular