When should I retest ???

sweetpolly
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject: When should I retest ???
Hi to anyone thats has read my problem in "am i pregnant" will know more I will quickly go over it again!
I had sex on the 01-11-08 and again on the 08-11-08 after the last time I came on a very weird period on the 12-11-08 The period started with old blood for a day then I had a day and a half of bleeding before it was old again and gone. Anyways after I finished that I started the pill for the first time!
I have had none stop problems my boobs are sore and heavy with veins (stunning) I have lower tummy pains and I am struggings really bad not to be sick all day long.
I took a test a 24-11-08 and it was negative, but i would have only been 2-3 weeks gone!
If I am pregnant I am now 4 weeks from the first week and 3 and a half weeks from the 2nd time!
I finish my first pack of the pill next monday, so when would be best to retest?? I saw a new test on tv that can tell you "how pregnant you are" and on the add it shows 3-4 weeks does this mean i could try this one ??
xXx
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
i am a bit confused with your post, but from what i nderstood i think you are on the pill, and had sex, missed or had a very un-normal period, and are unsure. I would say to stop taking the pill, as it may cause some extra concern if you are pg. I would also say to test asap. If its a BFP then you can be assured, and take the test which will tell you how many weeks, if not, then you can reconsider either going back on the pill, or ttc.
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
sorry no, I had sex then a few days after had a strange period, then I started the pill after the period finished (this is the first time I have started the pill)

Thank you for your advice xXx
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Going on the pill for the first time can do strange things to your body, and can produce those symptoms. You could be pregnant there is no knowing without a test.

I'd suggest going back to the doctors, maybe that brand of pill doesn't suit you, should also put your mind at rest.

good luck hun

T-y

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
hope you get your bfp soon Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community