silly me..

julsd1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject: silly me..
am expecting AF anytime now, but dont feel like i am getting her. usually i can tell. but even so, the 5 BFN tests tell me not to get excited Embarassed . i just want you to tell me to stop thinking about it and get some work done as i cant think of anything else and know this is the problem!! i am delaying AF by thinking about it!

should have been due on Sunday/monday. you would think a grown woman would know that all the signs tell her AF will be here tomorrow as BFN says so!!

I need a slap!!
xx
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
its not over until AF arrives, but I know what you mean about only being able to think of that. I'm now 12 days late and still not sign and BFN every time I test.

Lets go out and party that should make us forget it - lol

T-y

Sapph
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Oh, gawd. I know what you mean. I am the same. I have no symptoms of pregnancy whatsoever, except af pains, which I always seem to have anyway. I did have quite sore boobs at the weekend and on Monday, but they're back to normal now. My af is due on Saturday. I took a negative test on Sunday. Added to that is the fact that we got the timing wrong when we bd'd this month. And yet despite all these signs that I am definitely not pregnant, I still can't help hoping I am.

I feel as though af is due to arrive any minute, but I still three days to go. I know that if she doesn't come on Saturday, I will be loonie with excitement, only for her to show up on Sunday.
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
STILL NO AF!!!! but still BFN> what is going on!!!! i want to start planning my next bout of BD and OPK! lol

grrrr.

thing will take your advice, Ty and get some partying planned!!
And sapph, stop testing so ealry you naughty girl and that is way too early. let me know what happens at the weekend, and i wish you NO AF!!!!!

And stop thinking about it!!
lol
xxxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
fingers crossed she stays away
AskBaby Legend