I'm in the dark

MCH0208
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:38 pm 
Post subject: I'm in the dark
Hi My name is Mel,
I'm 26 and pregnant with my fisrt baby who is Due on the 2nd of May, so only 3 weeks to go! I thought my waters may have broke yesterday, not a gust but a trickle, its didnt smell of anything, so that got alarm bells ringing, and I've been have small niggling pains in my back and belly and my midwife as not really been the best i'm scared in case I'm going into labour and I don't want to make myself look stupid if i ring labour ward.....

What shall I do?

Last edited by MCH0208 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi i would just ring them better to be safe im due 16th may i to have had niggley pains but my luck i will go 2 weeks over lol good luck hun xxlisa
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, you will know when your waters have broke, even if its not a gush of water, it will continue to leak. After my waters broke, the water was literally pouring out of me until i gave birth! IF you're really not sure then ring the midwife, and maybe get checked out, but i think you will know. Good luck!
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:34 am 
Post subject:
hi hp u dont mind me joining in but yeh i agree u will know if its your waters it will either gush or not stop comin out
my waters didnt break at all my last baby came out in the sack of water the midwife had to break them once the baby came out it was amazing to see.
the baby must of liked them that much how unusual is that!
MCH0208
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject: hey
Thanks for the advice, It was just me panicing, I'm so nervous about the going into labour bit rather than actually giving birth......

Mel
x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
i no how u feel im due 16th may woooo im scared and this is my 3rd i had to get waters broke both times xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular