A day late . . . then AF

startingagain
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject: A day late . . . then AF
Hey ladies

well AF arrived during the night , been reminding myself all week i'm not in my 20's anymore so not to expect miracles . . . but I think I did deep down because I still feel in my 20's ( actually 38 ), so was a little disappointed. I mean to be honest it probably would have been a miracle it's only 7 weeks since my surgery so the 1st month of really trying. Anyone else trying or pregnant post sterilisation reversal ? How soon is it possible ?? Confused

Thanks Donna x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Donna,

I am sorry I don't have any experience of sterlisation reversal but I just wanted to wish you luck with concieving. I know how disappointing it is not concieving when you think that you might have, but I really hope it happens soon for you.

Meg.

startingagain
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi Meg

thanks for that, I'm feeling really positive, I count myself lucky compared to many poor ladies on here. I think we might have BD too much last month, we are like teenagers who've just met only we're in our 30's an been together nearly 3 years Laughing Seriously though been reading and we need to do without for a couple of days here and there to let his sperm build up a little ( don't think he had any left Embarassed Confused ) .

Where are you at ? whats your story ?
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again,
I am currently 7.5 weeks pregnant with my third. I had a miscarriage before my daughter and son, then a miscarriage at 6 weeks last october. We were trying after that but it wasn't until Jan that I found out I was pregnant, but sadly lost it before 10 weeks. Now I am pregnant straight after my last miscarriage so tommorrow will finally find out if everything is ok! How are things with you? Are you feeling a bit more positive?

startingagain
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Meg

I'm sure tomorrow will be fine !! Smile I do understand you worries specially with what you've been through, stay positive ( i know it's easy to say and not so easy to do ) and know that there will be people thinking of you !! I had a very early miscarriage when I had my daughter, thought I'd got caught straight away with her turns out it had been twins and I'd only lost one, she hung on in there, she's still as stubborn now at 11, bless her, she's my youngest. I have two boys 16 and 14. I'm doing ok keeping myself busy and trying like hell to be good - its so hard, but I've got loads of DIY to sort so I can take it easy when I do get pregnant Laughing .

keep me posted will keep a look out for you

loads of happy thoughts to you
Donna x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular