Pregnancy Test

loopy246
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject: Pregnancy Test
Hi i am wondering if anyone can help me. I've not had a period since february i've take a htp which was negative and a urine sample at doctors which also came back negative.

I am feeling tired and have sore breasts. Can anyone give me advice as I feel as tho I am pregnant.

Tired talking to my doctor asking if its possible that i am not producing enough hcg to detect the pregnancy but he told me he's never heard of that in 30 years.

Can this happen?
Hazel1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:46 am 
Post subject:
maybe you could ask your dr for a blood test? that way they can determine if there is any hormone in your blood at all. i mihgt be wrong but i think that doing hpt's this late on might not be as good as doing it from when you first missed your periods, i think the hormones level themselves out at around 12 weeks (which i guess you must be around that mark?) a blood test will give you a definative answer

Hazel
11wks
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
That is an odd one.. They always say never trust an negative. maybe you should try taking another home test?

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular