Any mummies2b in North East Scotland?

Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,

I'm getting there how is your pregnancy going?

Loving being a mummy, we need to sort out a meet sometime Smile xXx

1sttimemummy09
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Its going good thanks - apart from the blinkin swelling!! I have cankles now lol.

Yeah we should all defo meet up, what ages are we all. Im 24 - 25 in October. xx
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
hey all, hope you are all well.

cant belive Liam is almost 6 weeks old already!! had him weighed on wed and he is now 11lbs wow i cant believe it!! breastfeeding on demand so im chuffed hes putting on a good weight!!
im so exited, my sis in law is over a week overdue and shes getting contractions, my sis is also due in 3 weeks, i cant wait to meet these babies!!! lol

how are you all, i cant get over how hot its been, had to keep liam inside and open all windows to create a draught too hot to put him out!!

xx
Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies,

How are you all? How are all those with babies and those still waiting??

Just wondered if anyone wanted to meet up?

Hope your all well, look forward to hearing from you!

xXx

kcee
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
hey guys....
how are you all doing, Liam is growing fast he now weighs 14lb 9oz & rolling almost onto his side.

Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Hey,

Aedan is doing a lot better now, than he was a few weeks ago but is still a tough baby and has lots of medicine etc to get to grips with but were getting there!

He is now 13lbs 3oz, so doing much better than the days he was in the sick kids hospital!!!

Good to hear from you Kcee!

Take Care xXx

Hol21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:36 pm 
Post subject: Hey
Hey everybody!

I live in Aberdeen and I'm due my first baby 2 weeks on sat. Thought I'd say hi, try to get to know a few more people (originally from Newcastle).
Hope all of you that have recently given birth are keeping well and hope those still waiting are not as fed up as I am! I know I'm meant to be enjoying the peace and quiet but I'm getting very impatient now and just want her to be here! x x x
kcee
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi hol21
i moved up here 2 years ago from Berwick, i love it here, though still miss home & family!
hubbie is from here and works offshore.i know the feeling of waiting, those last few weeks really drag on, but it wont be too long now, good luck !
cjo410 what was up with the little one? xx

Hol21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply kcee! I moved here 2 years ago too, really enjoying it. I know it's not long at all now, just got to think how long I've waited so far so it's nothing compared to that!
Hope your little one is doing well!
Do you go to any mother and baby classes or know of any? I've found one just around the corner from my house but there is a waiting list.
kcee
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
where abouts in aberdeen are you? you should put your name down for it! i dont go to one, there is a mum & toddler one here but Liam is only 3 1/2 mths. do you know what you are having? x

Hol21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Im in Bridge of Don, what about you? Yeah I've put my name down for it but not sure how long I'll be waiting. Think I might have found another one in Danestone too.
Yeah I'm having a girl! (Atleast I hope I am! lol) 2 scans have confirmed it so should be right! I just can't stop buying things for her! Everytime I leave the house I buy something for her.
Is Liam your first child? I bet the last 3 1/2 month has flown over? Everyone says you wait so long but as soon as they are here it goes so quick. xx
kcee
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
yeah it goes really quick!! Liam is my 2nd i have Alex who will be 8 at xmas! feel old lol, though im only 28. im over in kingswells, loving spending every minute with Liam tho, you have loads of exiting times ahead, i couldnt stop bubbling every time i looked at him when he was born, felt really lucky! so you will be all set huh! im broody again, but i have to wait i been told haha x

Hol21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
haha! yeah im sure i'll be told the same! Yeah I'm all set, been so excited for her coming I had everything ready quite early on! The families waiting eagerly too. Everytime I phone family in Newcastle they think I'm in labour! lol!
I bet I'll be the same as you cos I'm really emotional even when Im not pregnant! You're not old at all, however I'm probably going to make you feel older saying Im only 21 (22 in December)! Confused x
kcee
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 am 
Post subject:
the years seem to fly by! 2 years & i will be 30!! always thought that was old when i was a kid lol. its great buying baby stuff, so many cute things you cant resist! do you have a name for her?

Hol21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:53 am 
Post subject:
I know it's funny what you think is old when you're younger! I honestly can't stop buying for her. My partner keeps telling me I need to stop but it's so hard when you see tiny little pink outfits! lol
Yeah we've picked Willow Ava. Get a few funny reactions to it cause its a bit different but we love it! Did you have Liam picked during your pregnancy? x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular