have my waters broken?

sasb
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:26 am 
Post subject: have my waters broken?
hi,
is it really obvious when your waters break? This is my 1st pregnancy and i am 37 + 5 weeks and lately i have been having a few 'leaks' due to position of baby (i hope) but last night i had quite a lot of fluid leak along with a little gush. i was dreaming about water prior to this and i have no other signs so i am not sure! if this was the real thing!

anyone else think it was? not sure if should call hospital or midwife or just leave it???

Thanks Very Happy
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Has water continued to come out? When my waters broke,they carried on leaking until the baby was born. If I were you,I would ring the hospital and maybe go in and get checked. They can tell very easily if they have broken, and its important to be checked, as there is a risk of infection to the baby once they have broken. Good luck!
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
u should def go and get checked its your first so it hard to tell if it is your waters or not also it is true about gettin an infection so u should go and make sure good luck hun
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
id love mine to go as ive had to have them broke both times lol watch mine go tonight now lol xx
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
when your waters go its like un controlleble u cant stop the water comin out this is so funny when my waters went with my sec baby i went to the toilet and shouted to my hubby to get me a pad and he bought me pampers baby nappy i didnt know whether to cry or laugh Laughing Laughing
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
my waters didnt break the last 2 times maybe it will be third time lucky lol
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:42 am 
Post subject: xx
im really hoping my waters dont brake on a bus or in public id be really enbrassed x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
A little tip for you - make sure you carry some sanitary towels out and about with you, because if your waters do break in public, my god you'll need them!! It pours out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular