OH IT DOESNT MATTER
i could have killed him
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Yeah the men really don't understand the ins and outs and what goes through our heads! I swear they're on a parallel universe! In saying that though, my boyfriend has been really supportive throughout my miscarriage etc and he's really excited about being a dad again, I just want it to happen now! He keeps coming home from work and asking how my boobs are etc! We're both looking for the signs! He asked me where we are now though in my cycle and when I told him 40 yesterday his face was well funny! He looked well shocked - maybe he's beginning to understand how a cycle works! Lol! xx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
it must be hard for them sometimes i think they actually dont know wat to say well my hubby cos he knows if he says the wrong thing i will go mad at him so he tries but needs to be a bit more sensitive with wat he is sayin Lol never gonna happen Laughing Laughing Laughing
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i don't think they realise how sensitive it is to us and that our hormones are all over the place! I do feel bad about it but we're carrying all the stress of this - it's happening to our bodies so we have the right to be stressed! xx
natty79
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

Just a quick update, still no AF but i tested this morning and BFN.

Just waiting for AF so i can get on with things
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
I just wanted to wish you all luck with trying to concieve. I know how agonising the wait is when you are not sure if your cramps are AF or pregnancy, but I hope it goes well for you all. Do not be disheartened if you get a BFN - when I tested last month i got a negative but was sure it was wrong, so waited 3 more days and got a positive. Good luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular