Anyone due Aug and from the West Midlands

Kellyac
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 pm 
Post subject: Anyone due Aug and from the West Midlands
Hi There,

Are there any ladies out there who are due in Aug and live in the West Midlands area as it would be good to chat Smile

Im a first time mum and loving being pregnant (23wks). We had our 20wk scan last wk and all is well with the baby, growing as it should be and VERY active to say the least Smile We also asked to find out what we could be expecting and on the day we were told that its a 90% chance that were having a girl........................

x
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi kellyac
congrats on pregnancy i dont live there i live up north but just wanted to say hi i have 3 boys and would love a baby girl hopeing next time round will be it
Kellyac
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi There,

Thank you for the congratulation wishes Smile

Lovely to hear from you Smile my god 3 boys.... i can see why you would like to have a little girl around the house someone to side with you and female company.....

Are you expecting again? if so how far gone are you?

x
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Kellyac, although I am due in Sept and am from the East Midlands I thought I would say hello. I'm glad everything is working out for you and baby Smile. I'm on my first and really don't have much of a clue what to expect no matter how much I read lol.

Take care

x

Kellyac
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Dawnydoobs,

Thank you for your message Smile nice to hear from other fist time mums who are the same.. i have to say its the most worrying thing every being pregnant... i really wish my partner could understand where im coming from at times Smile

How far gone are you?
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Kellyac wrote:
Hi Dawnydoobs,

Thank you for your message Smile nice to hear from other fist time mums who are the same.. i have to say its the most worrying thing every being pregnant... i really wish my partner could understand where im coming from at times Smile

How far gone are you?

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days, it's going alot slower now than before. Once I hit about 15 weeks it started dragging, I want the baby already lol. I'm even day dreaming about the christening lol. My partner is okay, I think he worries more than he might let on though Laughing, he's definately a thinker.

I worry all the time about something or another, at the minute i'm worried alot about my dissertation so i'm not worried about the baby as much which is a good thing Smile

How far along are you?

x

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there I am due Oct and from East Midlands....

Flossie xx

izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I am due in Aug from the EAST mids!

xxx

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jazmine - Where in East Mids are you? I am in sunny Grantham, well not so sunny today!!

Flossie x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular