August 2009

tracyno5
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:51 pm 
Post subject: August 2009
Anyone else due in August? This baby is due on 2nd August and I can't fasten my jeans already!
wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations, I`m sure other ladies will be joining you soon Smile
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject: due aug 20th
hey there i am due in august Smile
yobri
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
i am due 3rd of Aug & feel like the size of a house lol
xxxx

[/url]
laurz
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject: august 2009
im due on 22nd aug 09. i feel like im showin now, little bump, lol. scared but very excited, bein my second baby
NewlyWed08
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Im due 24th August and cant believe i cant fit in my jeans anymore. Hope you are all doing well xxxx

ks75
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 am 
Post subject:
hey there newlywed u an me hav a bit in common i got married in aug 08 an am due in aug 09 am 5 weeks pregnant an so excited but worried at the same time incase any thing bad happens.keep gettin cramps but hope they r notthing bad.
NewlyWed08
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ks75
How spooky i got married September 2008, and am 6 weeks pregnant today!
I havent really had many symptoms as yet just cramps and started with the morning sickness this morning, which wasnt too nice. I really struggled over christmas because only a handful of people know that we are expecting (its so hard to hid).
I am so nervous about everything, are you? I just dont want to get to excited until the 12 week mark but its so hard.
How are you?

xxx

redordead25
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject: Due in Aug
Hi all,

Im due on the 23rd August first baby and soo excited..I keep getting a sharp pain in my side which is slightly worrying but no crampy pains,
They thought it might have been eptopic but when i went to the hospital and they scanned me at 4 weeks they couldnt see anything but said that was because it was far to early.

Have another scan on Friday monring now so fingers crossed. Has anyone else had a sharp pain in thier saides (the other thing is it is not consant it is if i stretch or move quickly and its not all the time) xx
ks75
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
hey there yea am really nervous to just want these 3 months 2 fly through so it feels a bit more safe.am dyin with the cold at the min an really hope that dosent effect anything.cant even take anythig 4 it so am just makin my own drinks out of honey an lemon which helps a bit.feel sooo tired 2.no morning sickness yet but maybe its just around the corner :- /
NewlyWed08
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
i have just got rid of the flu, was in bed for 2 weeks with it. I had the same concerns, if it would effect things as i felt so ill and couldnt see how the bean could fight it. Spoke to a GP at work (i work for the NHS) and they said not to worry. You can take calpol but check with the phamacist this really helped and also vick with hot water.
Am feeling lots better now apart from the morning sickness, i cant believe what a belly i have on me already!!
Hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

ks75
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
hey newlywed thats great news that i can take something other than lemon an honey am stright for the chemist 2moro.Thanks for that info.had 2 come home from work early 2day coz i felt so bad an so tired an run down.kept thinkin if my immune system is so low it might b doin harm but feel a bit better now since i hav read ur last message.might give work a go 2moro as i am off on new years day.hate ringin in2 work sick but then again i work in a card shop that is closing for good in 2 weeks.dont hav any mornin sickness yet just tired an soooo bloted Smile xx
elliebubs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, i'm about 7 weeks pregnant, due around 18th August altho its not confirmed yet :s
its my 3rd baby, i have 2 sons aged 9 and almost 7, so feels like its 1st time round for me hehe, the new routine for seeing the midwife and dr is all different, i cant wait to see the midwife, as i dont feel as tho its real yet altho i know it is if that makes sence

Elliebubs x
LaurPlus1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 am 
Post subject: August babies
Hello all! This is my first night "posting" on this sight... I'm 9 weeks pregnant and due Aug.1. So glad to see that I am not the only one busting out of my jeans Rolling Eyes had to buy a new (and bigger) pair this week. I feel like im already showing quite a bit, but at 9 weeks??? Maybe I am just eating too much! Also tired all the time but crossing my fingers that morning sickness won't settle in Confused Also waiting for my next scan on Monday, me birthday, yay!

CG82
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi please can i join the club!!

Im Claire and Im due on the 3rd August with my first baby
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular