how you all doing xxx

amysmum96
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject: how you all doing xxx
hiya all i havent been on for a while so now im back.. hope your all doing ok any sign of BFP for anyone well i was hoping this month was mine but dont think so i was due af april 1st and nothin and not even af now.. ive had a bit of brown mess sorry tmi lasted two days and now nothin..done laods of hpt cause im a poas aholic and bfn so im not a happy bunny so now im on cd43 when ive always been spot on 30 days but nooooooooooo not this time... anyway enough of me going on lol hope ur all doing ok xxxxxx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject: hi
Oh I really feel for you.is there no way that you could be preg?have you been to your docs about it?maybe they could do a blood test to see.
I really hope that you are,think it's about time someone on here had some good news!x

amysmum96
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun i have appt tomorrow afternoon to see whats going on ?? we are just soo confused atm and its really gettin me down now as we have both had tests done me blood work and oh had his little soliders tested all normal so just waiting and waiting lol hopefully will get some kind of answer to all these questions going round in my head xxxxxxxxx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm 
Well good luck for tomoz,keeping my fingers crossed for you!I'm sure everything will be fine.

How long have you been trying now?

Keep us posted on how it goes hun xxxx

amysmum96
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
have been tryin since gettin the impant out in sept 07 but i think my age is against me lol im coming 33 i already have a baby well she is nearly 12 but im sooo wanting another and i didnt think it would be this hard. hugs chez xxxxxxxx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 pm 
I can't imagine how hard it must be for you.I haven't even started trying yet but after reading on here how so many ladies are taking so long to fall pregnant,it's starting to get me worried.

Thinking of you tomorrow xxxx

MrsTxx
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:03 am 
Post subject:
Hi guys,

I spent ystdy getting really excited as felt dizzy a bit nauseous and had a sore throat! Had some brown 'bleeding' which lasted 2 days over the wkend that I was sure was implantation bleeding.

Today though is [*@!#%*] [*@!#%*] [*@!#%*]. Those symptoms were of a cold and am now all bunged up and feeling rough. Sad Am due AF tmrw and I am sure that it will come but on the major off chance that it doesn't is it ok that I dose myself up with paracetamol??

x
Dory
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mrs T, I was worried about taking paracetamol in early pg or while ttc and evey thing i'v read say it is ok now and again, hope this helps x
MrsTxx
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for that Dory!

Have just booked myself a Drs appt as my glands are so swollen I'm not sure whether I might have Tonsillitis. Felt a right wally on the phone as I couln't remember my GP's name as haven't been in so long!

x
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hey girls.
Amysmum96 - I think it would be a good idea to go to the docs if you're worried. I'm in a similar situation to you though - I'm on day 41 now - first test negative with really really faint line, waiting to test again this week - but no signs of pg or af. I'm so frustrated because I have no idea where my cycle is after my miscarriage in january - I had a period after 6 weeks so I figured that by now i'd have had something! I just want to know one way or another. I think it's more stressful when you're trying because you're constantly thinking there's only 2 times a month you can conceive and when you have a long cycle the amount of times you can conceive a year is reduced so it seems more stressful! We need to try to relax and keep our minds off it - easier said than done!
Mrs T - You'll be fine with paracetemol. I spoke to my doc when I had a cold a few weeks ago and informed her that I might be pregnant and she said it's the only thing that is safe to take without doubt when your pregnant.
I really hope someone has good news this week! I'm dying to know whether it is common not to get any symptoms and be healthily pregnant! Trying to keep my hopes alive!
Good luck everyone! xxx
jenniP35
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi to all who are in the lobgest evr TWW. Last month I had a 42 day cycle but its back to my usual 30 this month. I came off the pill in October so I think it's just my body settling down. It is frustrating though because if you don't get a BFP you just want AF to come again so you can start trying. Saying that I hope you all get good news and AF stays away X
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
hiya all well ive been to see nurse got to get my female hormomes checked think she gave me blood form just to put me mind at rest tbh.. she said she cant really see there being a problem.. she said i cant get any fertility checks till we have been trying for 12 months so roll on sept lol.. im on cd 45 now and am usually only 28-30 so will wait and wait but she did say if i dont see af by thurday then to get appt with doc so thats what im gonna do xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular