finally!!!! i have a bump!!!! yey!!! lol!

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:53 pm 
Post subject: finally!!!! i have a bump!!!! yey!!! lol!
hi everyone,

well, like i've said in previous messages, i'm finally shouting it from the roof tops: 'I HAVE A BUMP'!!! Laughing

Bump is from my belly button to the top of my pubic bone, and looks like a swollen kidney shape, it feels firm and it so lovely to have something to look at and put my hand on!

started to feel baby move on the weekend whilst reading my baby books in bed, it made me go bright red in the face as i thought, 'what was that?' Shocked and when it happened again i realised that was baby, Embarassed he/she has been making small movements ever since, which is only really at night time!! Very Happy

any ways, had to share my happy news, its so amazing!!!

finally know what it feels like to feel baby move, it really isnt like bubbles at all, altough would be the best way i could describe it!!!

anyone else want to share there experiances of baby moving for the first time????

kimberley xoxo

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
I've just been letting mines beat the crapola out of my belly by playing Tiny Dancer through the laptop speaker to it. Tiny Gorilla more like!!! Glad you're enjoying the experience, I know you've been looking forward to it for ages! Very Happy xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:46 pm 
Post subject:
thanks cjarchibald,

i know, ive really been going on abit about having a bump and wanting to feel baby, finally its happening! lol!

not be long now till mie'll be going mad and kicking like crazy!!!

does baby react to noises and music???

kimberley xo

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:35 am 
Post subject:
Yeah yours will in a couple of weeks when you've finished growing it's ears!!! Smile Mines moves when the dogs bark and it likes certain songs or when I sing high notes (well squawk more like!) My book says they respond well to male voices as they're lower which has been true so far when my husband speaks to bump xxx p.s don't worry you didn't go on about it, i'm just on here far too much!!!! I wish I could sleep! xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:25 am 
Post subject:
its lovely isnt it!

kimberey just noticed that ur 18 weeks and 1 day and due on 22nd sept, is that right as im 18 weeks and 2 days and due on 14th september??
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 am 
Post subject: xx
i feel my baby move all the time now i feel his little fist punching me and can see them 2 i have never felt anything so amazing i crnt wait to hold him xx
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
asfletcher wrote:
its lovely isnt it!

kimberey just noticed that ur 18 weeks and 1 day and due on 22nd sept, is that right as im 18 weeks and 2 days and due on 14th september??

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days today and i'm due on the 18th Sept. So I don't know whats happening lol.

x

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
hi dawnydoobs
how is your pregnacy goin hope u r well?
i had some spottin today feeling a bit peed of to be honest
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject:
honie wrote:
hi dawnydoobs
how is your pregnacy goin hope u r well?
i had some spottin today feeling a bit peed of to be honest

I was very peed off yesterday but I feel better today, yesterday was mostly because my partner was coming to see me and I don't see him often so I really get myself worked up (in a good way) about it and he then cancelled not before but cancelled when he was late so that had me in tears and I cried so badly I gagged so yesterday was not a good day for me.

I think my pregnancy is fine. I havn't felt baby and my morning sickness has worn off etc so don't really feel pregnant lol. Every gurgle or twitch I get I think is that the baby but normally it is followed by wind or a sore stomach so sadly not.

Apart from the spotting how is your pregnancy going? How far along are you?

x

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject:
im not not i am i supose to find out next week if i am preg but now had spottin i am really doubtin now Sad
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
honie wrote:
im not not i am i supose to find out next week if i am preg but now had spottin i am really doubtin now Sad

Sorry I should have read some of your other posts before opening my big mouth.

I know that some spotting can be normal and doesn't signal the end of a pregnancy, have you had positive pregnancy tests? Have you had a scan?

x

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject:
np dont worry it is my own fault for stressin so much about it i was gonna do the test next week but not sure now
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
honie wrote:
np dont worry it is my own fault for stressin so much about it i was gonna do the test next week but not sure now

It's only natural for you to stress out, I have been stressing out and getting emotional over most things.

I probably bring most of it on myself but I don't handle pressure to well and as I type I have the biggest headache.

If it was me personally my head would tell me to do the test as spotting can actually be perfectly normal during pregnancy especially early on however my heart would want to protect my feelings incase the worse happens. Whatever you decide we are very supportive on this forum.

It's raining here and I have to go to work later...booooo!

x

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
hi,

according to askbaby.com im on my 18th week, although my doctors and the way ive calculated it means im on my 17th week!!!!

askbaby, changed there way of calculating the dates, so its put everyone (or me anyway) a week ahead.

but im actually 17 weeks and due on the 22nd september.

kimberley xo

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
thanks alot dawnydoobs
i want to do a test but i know i will be really down if it says neg so im really confused and dont know wat to do
i think i am gonna wait until next week then if i aint had a proper period then i will do the test as this is still early days
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular