What are the early signs??????

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Well squibby. According to DH who has just poked his head in we could start tonight, but I would say in past experience about 2 days before ov and as much after as poss Embarassed . I also put days till ov so it gave me a reasonable date to aim at if you know what I mean. DH away alot in may only around weekends so glad ov falls before. Good Luck Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject: hi
Thanks for the luck,good luck to you as well!

thank you for the advice also,I think I will get cracking soon as (so to speak! lol),as it has been a while already.

will keep posted with how things go x

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
I never really know when I should be trying, I've only had one true period since being off the pill and started keeping a BBT chart, so I recken I ovulated on day 26 last month (long cycle i driving me mad) so this month I am TTC at least every 3 days for a couple of weeks and maybe more near day 26 for good measure???
Is anyone else finding 'the babydance' can get a bit boring and a bit routine, espcially when your both tired after work?

Good luck to everyone
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:08 pm 
Hi Cazza.

well for me,I havent actually started trying yet,so cant really comment but I've heard from others that I should make it as fun as poss so it doesn't become a chore and just something to do to make a baby.

I came off the pill in december and have waited til now as my periods have been all over the place until now.

Good luck wiht trying,lots of baby dust for you ***** x

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Squibby, trying to keep it as fun as possible, but not always easy. My DH finishes work at 10pm tonight, so he is unlikly to be ln the mood, then tomorro he won't fnsh till midnight, then sat night i'm out with the girls on a hen night so not doing too well so far this month Sad

I didn't really bother waiting when i came off the pill, I would love to get pregant straight away, but trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Good luck to you next month
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:33 pm 
Thank you! It's getting close now,only a few days,then the dreaded wait!

yeh I'm the same,my OH works lates two weeks a month,so he's usually too tired but I'm sure I will be able to find someway to persuade him! lol

is this your first then?x

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
yeah TTC my first,. Its great to speak to others here as I don't really have may friends to talk to about TTC (Most are enjoying single life and wouldn't dream of TTC just yet, or 2 of my friends that have a child got pregnant by accident a couple of years ago.
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:51 pm 
I feel the same.Only 3 of my friends know that I am trying but no one else is trying themselves.I do have a couple of friends who have children already though but I don't speak to them about it.

I'm not sure if I've spoken to you before?how old are you?if you don't mind me asking?

Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 26, and you?
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:03 pm 
I'm 19,nearly 20 but feel completely ready to be a mum and my partner is too.

Hwifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:07 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy hey squibby Hwifey here...finally reach and it would be 4 now trying for this month..ive tried almost 2wks ago hope for positvie result....FINGERS CROSSED
Jantilda
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Guys, If you're trying to conceive then the best advice I can give you after three pregnancyiesall of which happened with no trouble at all is to RELAX and enjoy! Don't over think about dates, ovulation etc, just do it as often as you can but making sure that a week to ten days after your period you go for it. Your whole body works best with relaxation and good food if you try too hard and get anxious ypou will be too tense. I fell pregnant every time by taking it easy....I wanted to get pregnant but i tried not to be too anxious about it. Eat well, sleep well and feel happy about it Clear Blue is great - I knew three days before my period.....
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:36 pm 
Hwifey wrote:
Very Happy hey squibby Hwifey here...finally reach and it would be 4 now trying for this month..ive tried almost 2wks ago hope for positvie result....FINGERS CROSSED

Hiya hun,sorry.only just saw your post.glad that you joined!how are you finding it so far?come on the post I made 'young mums' if you want.it's specially for us younger girls/ladies who are trying xx

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
good luck to u all xx lisa
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Jantilda wrote:
Hi Guys, If you're trying to conceive then the best advice I can give you after three pregnancyiesall of which happened with no trouble at all is to RELAX and enjoy! Don't over think about dates, ovulation etc, just do it as often as you can but making sure that a week to ten days after your period you go for it. Your whole body works best with relaxation and good food if you try too hard and get anxious ypou will be too tense. I fell pregnant every time by taking it easy....I wanted to get pregnant but i tried not to be too anxious about it. Eat well, sleep well and feel happy about it Clear Blue is great - I knew three days before my period.....

Thanks for the advice Jantilda.It's hard to try and stay calm and not think about it but will try!when would you suggest that I try then?as my period has lasted for 7 days,so don't know when is best to try,as i'm mean to ovulate in 7 days xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular