What are the early signs??????

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies
im tryin to stay positve even after my neg preg test yesterday but my af aint due till next weekend so i think i should try and be a little more patient REALLY HARD
im gonna go and see my dr tomorro as im feelin really light headed and just not feelin myself so im gonna go and get checked
how is everyone else doin?
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi honie. Sorry to hear you not feeling very well, best to get checked out. You never know maybe an early pregnancy symptom? Fingers crossed. I am shattered today my son who was 10 on fri had a sleepover. 4 boys in a tent in my dining room. Eventually they went to bed at midnight then up at 7. Roll on bed time. All my Dh keeps hinting about is we can start ttc this wk, poss ov fri so lets start tonight. Thank god its my day off tommorrow! Have a good weekend everyone . Pupx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
thanks pup1
im def gonna get checked tomorro i am hopeing that it might be early signs of pregnancy but doubt it as i had some light spottin last week so not really lookin very positive
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Well you never know honie, maybe implantation spotting? Whatever hope you ok. Pupx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
thanks alot i will let u know tomorro wat ever the outcome it feels so much better that i have u ladies to talk to aswell
thank u for being supportive
how u gettin on?
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Counting down the 6 days to ov. Physically fine after my EP loss. Emotionally still a bit raw but I think that will take a long time and you will never forget. But generally quite positive bearing in mind its not even 7 wks since my loss. Just trying to look forward and being on here helps soooo much. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi pup.how are you today?

may I ask when you are planning on starting trying?or have you already?I am so confused at the mo!xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi squibby. Shattered from my sons sleepover last night and trying to deal with a stroppy 8 year old DD who thinks she is 16. But apart from that fine. Feeling a bit pre ov. Strange because wouldnt normally be due ov till fri or sat, but think its going to be early. Maybe wed or thur. Panic! Think we will start tonight.. I know in yesterdays post I said later in week but had a change of heart. that if I can find the energy. How about you??? pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:21 pm 
oh yeh,you mentioned that yday,did it go ok then?

Aaaw girls are lovely at that age aren't they! lol

I think I may start tomorrow and then just go on for a bit longer.mine should be friday too(well that's what my thing says) but I feel like it may be longer.

can I ask you a question?if your AF lasts a while,do you know if that means you will ovulate later?or does it still come the same time?As mine seemed reluctant to go this month!

xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
I would def say how long your AF lasts does not affect your ov. Thats just in past experience and when I have previously concieved. I fell pg the first month with both my DS and DD. And 2nd month when I lost my EP baby. Very lucky on concieving but had difficult pregnancies, c-sections and obviously my loss. I think it may take some time this month as its only been 7 wks since my Ep and I heard it can take longer then. But I would still go on the 14th day of a 28 day cycle no matter the lenght of EP. But then no problem staring just before, as sperm can survivie for up to 5 days!. So could BD on wed and not ov till fri or sat and still concieve. Bit of a long winded answer bu hope that helps. Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:57 pm 
yeh that's really helpful,thanks hun! can stop worrying now.it's just I read that once you ovulate,it only lasts for 12-24 hours,maybe less and I dont wan to miss it,that's all.

am just stressing!

I really hope you are lucky this month hun xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Well Squibby I look at it this way if you BD a couple of days before then there must be some still around and living if you know what I mean Embarassed And hopefully if you dont meet that exact slot then at least if you had BD before you still have a good chance. It all a bit un romantic and technical but it has worked for me so far. Im just concerned about another Ep and should I leave it another month, like the EP trust recommend. Although my Gp says fine after one AF. I would need an early scan if it or should I say when it happens. If it is this month my DH will be away for three wks on training for his new job and cant return. But then it prob wont happen first month after Ep and I am nearly 35. So I think give it a go this month. Sorry lots of babbling just a little stressed and confused. Pupxx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:12 pm 
No need to appologise hun,I do plenty of stressing and babbling!

Well what do you feel is best hun?it's your body after all.if you feel ready,then I say go for it and hope for the best.you can't do more than that and if it doesn't happen,then you can try next month or whenever you next get a chance.

Are you not more fertile after things like that?xx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
I think you are less fertile because your hormones and cycles are all over the place. But then some ladies on the EP forum have falen straight away. What the heck its got to be fun trying even at my age!!! Smile Good luck for fri squibby! Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm 
thanks hun!

good luck to you too for when you do try xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular