A lil real story

ladyann
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:06 am 
Post subject: A lil real story
hi ladies,

i've never came much on this section of the forum since when i started coming to this site i was already preg. But on searching the site i decided to pop in a give some support. i hope what i say in some way help you and i mean in noway to upset anyone.

My big sister have been trying to have a baby a really long time now but it was not successful, she underwent 2 opperations because they saw something in her belly through ultra sounds but when they cut could not find anything. it has been real hard on my sister as well as my brother in law.

With his gf before meeting my sister he had his gf take an abortion which he regrets now and even now my siser thinks how mean he is to do something like that as she love kidds soooo much. My brother in law dont show like he is stressing my sister to have a baby but knowing my sister and her love for kids she is stressing herself.

My sister always have toys and gifts and even buy baby clothes and when any kid comes over she spoils them. People would always ask her when she going to have a baby, or what she is waiting on like if its some waving of a magic wand. and i know it hurt her so much.

when i got married, my husband and i did not think of rushing into having kids but we never took any precautions and we are pretty crazy in our relationship. but after some time i started to worry thinking maybe i'm like my sister, what if i cant have kids. and i was also asked now the questions. I was really worried and stressed. We did think maybe its time now and i thank god i got preg after some tries. it did not happens fast as i taught.

My sister is really happy for me she says this baby is hers, lol. i know she will love this baby so much. There is hope for all of us. Your chances are greater than my sister. so dont give up and all the best to you all.

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject: hi
oh, another thing,

while i was trying to conceive i did change a few things i use to do before. i don't know if this will help. after sex i would go to the washroom to take a shower and the sperm would come out, i did not know as this was new experiences. i would also take long soaks in the tub. but i stop doing that while i was ttc and i stayed in bed a while after and elevated my hips. Also my husband was on top.
lol, i feel shy talking about this as i dont really. but i knos haw fustrating it can be and i want to help. maybe if you do try it and it works for you , you'd remember me Smile
Good luck.

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
hi ladyann
how is your pregnancy goin? hope all is well

thank u for your story it really helps people to know that they r not the only one that things r happening to
take care
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am 
hi honie,
So far my pregnancy is going fine. i worry a lot hoping nothing goes wrong. i think especially if you tried so hard to conceive in the first place your more scared.
Thanks, how is everything with you?

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject:
hi
i came of the pill last month so still early days but i was hopein i would fall straight away i thought i was this month as i am peeing for england and feel sicky but yesterday i had some light spottin so i am doubtin now
sorry to go into detail Very Happy
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 am 
hi, i remember at first after every ttc i would feel sick ,lol.
hmm. don't spotting sometimes mean plantation? im so bad with information , lol. i think a lot of people who are trying to conceive have so much more knowledge on pregnancy. see i think thats a positive point Smile

the toilet is like my new office, lol, peeing so much Mad lol
Good luck with everything Exclamation

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
thank u
yeh i have heard it can mean plantation
i dont know if i do feel sick or if its just in myhead Lol
or maybe i just need a bit of chocolate Laughing Laughing
i know wat u mean about the toilet i just go to check that i aint come on yet LoL
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:16 am 
oooooh chocolate , lol , i could do with some now.
im just home resting my bumm off , i feel so tired. yesterday i had a blood test and tomorrow i will be going to the hospital for my first visit and also to check my doctor. i will be traveling soon also and i wanted to buy stuff for my sisters, still i did not get the time and to boot i feel so lazy. that sugar rush i could sure do with it Smile My mom says i'm a big baby having a lil one,lol.

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:20 am 
Post subject:
i am def a chocoholic i just had 2 twirls im at home with 22 month son i work nights a couple of nights a week at the maternity wing at the local hospital
not the greatest place to be at the min with everyone givin birth Lol
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:27 am 
so you got a son, he still a baby , thats nice. you must really like kids. i don't know what i will have yet, i only have sisters, so they might expect a boy, but i think any will make me happy. i really love chocolate also, my husband on the other hand buys everything except that Shocked
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject:
i have 3 boys!
i know i must be mad but me and hubby decided that we want four children i thought no time like the present and a girl would be lovely
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:40 am 
lol, you know my mom said when she got married to my dad she would have 2 kids, first was my big sister then she got me and my next sister ( we are twins), lol, so she passed her mark, lol. in total we are 5 girls. mom closed up shop ,lol. so no boys
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
so she must know how it feels i only wanted 2 to start then it went 3 but 4 is def pushing the limit so my last hope
i love boys and always wanted a boy first but now i got 3 well 4 including my hubby i just need a bit of pink
im dreadin when they r teenagers a house full of boys! Shocked
at least if i do get a girl she def not be able to breath with 3 big brothers and an over protective mother god help her Laughing Laughing Laughing
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:51 am 
lol Very Happy
man will she be well protected. talk about over protected mother and so many brothers and a dad, was, Good luck to her, lol. mom says girls are expensive , but id do just great, so much love in the fam. i can tell.

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladyann, i read the story that u posted about ur sister and her partner trying to conceive, and u said about his previous gf having a termination and how could he be 'so mean'.
realising that u are pregnant and not ready 2 have a baby or simply cannot go through with it for other reasons is the most hardest thing 2 ever deal with. No body ever thinks that the first time they fall pregnant they will end up having a termination. Ur brother in law is not mean or cruel ppl who have terminations are not monsters, and when he says he regrets the decision he will truly mean it, because it is something that stays with u every day, and every day u ask ur self why u didnt walk out the hospital.
i just want u 2 see if from another point of view, its not fair 2 judge ppl when u dont know their circumstances.
I truly wish urself and ur sister all the best of luck for concieving and for the furture. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular