A lil real story

ladyann
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi jo2309, i dont think my brother in law is mean , he is a really nice person. my sister thinks that was a mean thing to do and that's her view as she dont see the reason . i guess they had there reason at that point in time. if i have to advise anyone on doing a termination i would not suggest it and thats my point of view, im not telling them what decision to make. i would think i view things from a godly point of view and don't just think its us alone to make decisions like that, again thats my view. i see lots of people trying to hard to conceive even me at one point.
i know he really regrets it and now he is living with that decision he made. its sad now because i know if he had to go back in time he knows he could have at least tried to deal with it differently. i really like my brother in law he is like my big brother and his kid would have been as old as my last sister who was born way late in the family and he really loves her a lot.
We all have differnt point of views.

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
i have to agree with jo2309. He was not menan in making that choice with his ex. where would that child be now if they didnt make that choice, seeing daddy afew times a wekek. I talk with experice, im 28 been with my husband 11yrs now, ive had 16 pregnancies, out of that i have three wonderful children. i have have had to terminate 3 of my pregnacies due to it was either my life or none of us. people make those choices for all different reasons and it stays with them, yes he regrate that choice because ur sister is having the problems, if they didnt have them would he regrate, i dont think so.

I have thad problem conivicing the best advice to ur sister is relax and enjoy making love, in doggy style which is the only way i concived but with head down. tell her to stop trying just enjoy.
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject: hi
i dont know if my message is coming out right Confused lol
but thats your view.
if my bro did not have the termination then the child would be alive. i am not saying my bro is mean or cruel. i think termination is ppossible if it becomes a treat of life or health to the mother or if the mother was assulted or raped. in these views i think you can go ahead with a termination, but thats my view. A lot of people live happy and have kids and after they get divorce, what you suggest to the parents then? its not because my sister not being able to conceive makes him regret to him it was taking a life.
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
...anyway thats been and past now we all make mistakes and difficult decisions, whats important is that we learn from them and move forward, were all on here trying to conceive and so its the future that matters. I do hope ur brother in law and ur sister successfully conceive soon and have the chance to experience and enjoy parenthood. I also hope ur pregnancy goes well ladyann.

Andrea28 - thank u for understanding what i was trying to say, im sory that uve been through so many difficult pregnancies u said that u had three wonderful children are u trying for a fourth? if so gud luck let us know how its going.

xx

andrea28
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
hi jo2809
No i cant have any more was sterisled(not that it worked) after my 3 child but have fallen 3 times since,that why i had 3 terminations, being catolic i didnt agree with them until i was put in that situ where i had a choice and now im all for it, as we never know what could happen and people make those choices with alot of though and they do what they think is right for them at that point in time. all three time i was over 16wks and was scan be fore and only had 3mm of uturs and could rupture at any time. so there was no real choice for me apart from if my other 3 children would have a mum by the end of the day. i made that choice that the 3 children that i had was more impotant and need a mum as the youngest is only 2yrs eldist is 7yrs. some poeple need to get their heads out of the sand because i would perfer a baby being in a loving home with loving parents instaed of in and out of care all their life because they where not wanted. being a nurse i see what really happened and the amount of children and babies that are in the care system due to this people would be shocked. Women and Men make the choice and go down that rd because they truely believe its right for them.
if i had another one it could kill me and the baby. i was just read to see if i could help anyone here. til i read this one and i got really upset and had to say something.I feel really sorry for this man and believe he really wants a baby and would make a great dad but the past is the past and needs to let go of the guilt as he made the right choice.
I wonder if they have been for test to see if there is anything wrong and if anything could be done? I hope they become parents one way or another.
Debbie36
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Andrea,
I just wanted to say that I think you are a very brave and strong woman.
Take care, Debbie xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular