Weird pain

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject: Weird pain
Hi girls,
Just a quick question - has anyone experienced a kind of chest pain whilst they've been pregnant - not boob pain. The last week I've been having this weird feeling in my chest which kinda feels like it's in my boobs too. I really don't know! I know it sounds weird but i'm wondering if it could be something to do with pregnancy?! This is me looking at every little feeling i'm having hoping that I'm pregnant! Lol! xx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
haha me too i think everything is a sign of pregnancy if my runny nose Lol
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject: hi
hii , i had cest pain but that was yesterday but im already preg. did not have it before. but everyone is different Smile
i know whats its like to look at all signs, but when i use to mention it to my husband he had the same signs , lol Laughing even yesterday i told him i only peeing he said he also. men so funny sometimes.

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. I'm driving myself mad - It's really hard to tell whether it's my boobs that are hurting or my chest. Last time my boobs were really sore but at the mo, they're more painful than anything else and it is only now and again. Do you think that it could be pregnancy? I'm hoping so. I'm day 43 now and still no af. i'm trying so hard to wait as long as I can to take a pregnancy test again - so as not to waste it and so that when I do do it, the result will be more certain. My partner and I are going away for the bank holiday - only down to cornwall but will be nice to get away and relax - we're hoping that we'll have something to celebrate!

Good luck with your pregnancy ladyann and hope you get a positive result soon honie! xxx
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi sarah thanks.
you have fun Wink
baby dust for you , good luck Exclamation

Jump to:  

Community

Popular