wired period

jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi MrsTxx

Its so fustrating and confusing as im normally regular and this month it was totally different. I have also been feeling really tired and the last couple of day ive been totally washed out. Was in bed by 9.15 last night and still today i feel tired.
Have you been getting any crampming feelings like you are due on?
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
its just not the same with hubby they see it as oh dont worry it will happen
u should def to the test hope u get a good result but dont be too dissapointed if u dont i know easies said than done
mt nieghbour just told me yesterday she is expectin so great and the thing is she has a baby who is 3 month old she doesnt know if she is gonna keep it or not which is annoying me Mad
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Does you neighbour know you are ttc?? You would think some people would be a little more careful.

My partner is the same, he just doesn't quite understand and just says it will happen when the time is right, which i quess is true but its good to talk with people who are in the same boat.
MrsTxx
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
Jo,

Not I haven't had any of my usual PMT sypmtoms. I actually did a test on Mon (bfn) as was feeling very tired and nauseous-that has developed into a cold though. The obsessive thing is I have read on the internet that a sore throat and blocked nose can be early pregnancy symptoms That obviously got me excited-crazy isn't it as I probably have just got a cold! x
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
my partner is very quiet about the whole situation he wanted to start trying as much as i did if not more in fact and after the first couple of months he was really disappointed that it hadnt happend and i was more oh it will happen when its meant to but now that its been 10months im startin to stress thinking o sumit must be wrong and he jst doesnt really say anything about it.
he always ask when af is due and on the day he will ask if its came yet and normally i can set my watch by it so if its even a couple of hours late in coming on i can see his building his hopes up but he wont say so because he dont want to tell me his disappointed incase he upsets me so he jst doesnt say anything.
men r so strange they keep way to much bottled up
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
hi jo yeh my nieghbour knows but u know some people dont see as a problem
she was also steralised when she had her last so really not fair Sad
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
did she get the sterilisation reversed then honie or did it jst not work properly
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
It does seen like the whole world are having babies except us doesn't it!

A college starting trying the same month I did and got her BFP on the FIRST attempt. She is now 8mths. I love talking to her but hate it at the same time. Sad
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
How can that be? Obviously her sterilisation didn't work... Or maybe it take a while to take effect. I know you can be at your most fertile after just having a baby.

It would be nice just to be pregnant and see the 2 lines appear, i keep dreaming of the day.
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
she didnt have her sterilisation reversed she just had it done!
3 months ago and she is now 4-5 weeks pregnant not quit sure wats goin on but yesterday she couldnt wait to tellme and today she said she is tryin her own remedies cos she dont want it not sure wat that means but anyway she said she might go and have a termination i just think its not fair there r loads of people on this site including me that cant wait to fall and some people do fall and dont want it Mad
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
I started trying 3 month before my sister and she fell pregnant straight away but unfortantly she lost that one, but next month she fell pregnant again and now she about 12 weeks and im still trying.
It makes you think "im i doing it right & hard can it be to get pregnant"
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
yeh i completely agree how long was u on the pill
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
OH MY GOD!! I can't believe your neighbour turn round and said that, even if you weren't trying thats an awful thing to say, especially as she is a mother now and should realise how pressures her baby is..
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
about 6 years a guess, but i was never any good at taking it and always forgot.
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
after you all came off the pill was ur periods irregular for the first few months or did they become regular straight away?
mine came bang on 28 days and ever since have been completely regular which to begin with i thought was good thing but now that ive not fell and i hear so many other ppl saying how they had to wait til their periods became regular im starting to think mayb not such a good thing that mine were bang on
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular