wired period

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
i just came in my house when she told me today as she said it in the street i just thought yesterday she wanted it today she dont i dont get it
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
is she normally nice and friendly honie? or do u think she is mayb trying to make u 'jealous' or upset you in some way, i find it very odd and hurtful that she would say that to you when she knows u r trying
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
she is normally nice but she is a person that wants everything everyone else wants if u know wat i mean im finding it hard to talk to her about terminatios as she obviously wants to talk to be about her problems
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
1st month after coming of the pill i was 2 weeks late so it had been 6 weeks, after that it been regular every 27 to 28 days.
Ive been to the doctor and ive had a bllod test, they all come back normal so i know my hormone levels are fine but i quess there could be other reasons.
My partner last week went for a sperm test and he is now waiting for his result to come back.
I know ive only been trying 6-7 months but id rather know now that wait a couple of years.
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Its a difficult one but id try and keep out of her way for a week or so, or just try and talk to her and tell her how you feel about the situation. If she is a nice person then she will understand
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
we have been trying for 10 months i went to my doc after 8 months for a diff reason and i mentioned it so he referred us to infertility clinic so we got our appt first week in may but i think the first appt is jst to discuss everything not really sure what to expect to be honest
but my periods have been bang on every month i never expected it wud be this long.

honie sounds to me like she is trying to "show off" to you like to say ur still trying and ive jst had a baby and fell straight away and i dont even want this one kind of thing, mayb im wrong and she jst does not think before she speaks but i think its really bad to want to discuss terminations with someone who is trying.
i wouldnt want to talk to her either if i were u
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
thanks jo and good luck hope u fall soon after tryin for that long u deservr it
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
You to honie, and good luck tomoz, let me know how you get on and ill do the same.
Try not to let your neighbour get you down, keep your chin up and keep smiling after all we have alot going for us. xx
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ml223, are 1st appointment is on the 29th April, by then we should have the results back from my partner.
Don't have clue whats going to happen or what the doc will say or do.
I might see if ayone on here will now what happens on your 1st appointment..
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
thanks jo i will def let u know tomorro wat the results r good or bad im thinkin bad so then at least if does say neg then hopefully i wont be to dissapointed if i am then nice surprise
ladyann
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:08 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi all, i think you all will be great moms and you all deserve it. just yesterday i replyed to a post where some asked for advice on terminating her 8 weeks , because of her not being with the father of the child any more or maybe even she has more problems. which i am sorry to hear. but i would never advise a termination to a healthy 8 weeks. i guess i have so much experience with people trying so hard to even fall preg.
someone replyed the post saying i should not say that and we all know our own problems we face. i know this, but what advice could i have given? Hearing you guys love and want kids so much makes me happy and i think you all will get
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
it is good that you are being offered help from around 7mths. My practice will not see us until 12mths-unless there are other medical conditions. I understand why they don't as it is usual for couples to take up to a year. Obviously I would love to see someone and have tests done but I also think it would increase my anxiety and obsession at trying to conceive.

I'm sure one day when we're playing with our children we will all be wondering why we got so stressed with it all! Laughing
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladyann, thanks very much for the support and kind comments.
Good luck to you and your unborn. wish you the best of luck.
xx
jojo81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
honie your not on your own, i feel the same way. but lets try and keep positive. Smile
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for ur support ladyann its so nice to hear things like that!!

yeah mrs T i was surprised because i thought i was jst bein referred to gynae for a scan or sumit but i was glad that it was straight to infertility clinic that way if there is nothing wrong then we jst have to play the waiting game or if sumit is up we can hopefully get it sorted.

im sure we will all look back and laugh at ourselves to jst wish it was soon rather than later x
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular