~xx~Is anyone else due af/bfp in the next few days~xx~

ttc4buba1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject: ~xx~Is anyone else due af/bfp in the next few days~xx~

Hi Girls

Hi Ladies

Im cd33/35 and due to test any day now, I'll be waiting for af to arrive then if im late I;ll test just can't face the disapointment of a BFN again Sad

I do have quite a few syptoms but its hard not to get my hopes up, I've had cramps for about a week now, heartburn the last few days, having problems sleeping, feeling sick and dizzy also, cm quite watery (sorry tmi) , sides of boobs quite sore I do hope I get BFP if not then i'll be trying the SMEP next month Smile

I wish you all luck in your quest for a BFP sending loadz of Babydust

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi ttc4buba1

Im due on on either 18th or 19th so am in same position as you at the mo. I was sooooo dizzy this morning when I got up and still am but as I normally get dizzy around this point of my cycle I am not getting too excited as I think its just a sign that I am about to come on Sad

Will prob test Sunday if af hasnt arrived so will post back then. Let us know how you get on with yours. xxxx

((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))
ttc4buba1
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:00 am 
Post subject:

Hi Casstia

Im due at the same time as you hopefully we get BFP together then hunni Smile I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up im the exact same it does make it that bit easier to deal with if you do get BFN Smile Do you ever feel your imagining syptoms hunni? I certainly do Smile How long you been ttc for? Do you have any kids?

Sending you loadz of babydust xx

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Im terrible for creating symptoms!! I went to the loo four times in the night the other night and by 7 am I had convinced myself that I must be pregnant! I got a really sharp pain in my stomach the other day (which to be honest had we not been ttc I wouldnt have thought twice about!!) but my hubby said "ooohhh maybe its our son or daughter"....I know he means well and Im trilled that at last he's starting to show how he really feels but in a way it doesnt help! Bless him!

Officially Ive been trying since Christmas although I havent been overly strict with my pill since July. Tbh Ive been really shocked reading some of the stories on here cos I was just thinking I could stop taking the pill and be pregnant the next month!! We dont have any children yet so am very keen to get started!

Im determined to try and stop looking for symptoms as everyone is different. A friend of mine at work was actually 14 weeks pregnant before she even knew and then she only found out through going to the docs with flu!!

Got everytjhing crossed for us!!!! btw....how do you get that ticker thingy....I want one!! Very Happy
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject:
im not due on for another wk or so, this 2 wks seems to have lasted forever this month
hope u both get good results and af stays away

gl xx
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:

Yeah he prob does mean well hunni but i do understand its so hard when you find out theres nuthin there but convinced yourself there was Sad ive been ttc since jan 08 so not that long but every mnth that passes without getting pg i think is there sumthing wrong with me Smile

Try stay positive take a month at time hunni im trying the SEMP next mnth if i dnt get BFP this month Smile

You get it from lilypie.com hunni when you have created it it says get code highlight the one that says bbcode the go to form setting and paste it as signature then tick box that says always apply signature Smile

If you need any help just ask and ill reply asap hunni

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
I'm sooooo glad i'm not the only one imagining symptoms!

I'm day 43 now - still no af - waiting to do another test! I was going to put a new post on here asking for some advice - I've been having weird pains in my boobs - not really sore, but more at the sides as well - but last night i woke up in the middle of the night with a really weird cramping feeling in my lower stomach - was like strong period pain and had lower back ache aswell - I seriously thought I was going to come on - went to the loo in the middle of the night - nothing and woke up expecting to have come on and still nothing -not got the same cramping but tummy having weird feelings - boobs feel different but not sore - do you think this is a good sign?! my test I did last week was negative with very very faint line - I don't want to get my hopes of but it's all i'm thinking of! Can't help but get excited but then it makes me really upset when I get a negative!
Everything I'm feeling I'm thinking this could be a sign - my boyfriend was so sweet last night, he woke up and was giving me cuddles and saying relax, take it easy etc. Such a sweetie.
Casstia - I'm like you - I'm holding on to these stories about people who don't even realise their pregnant with no symptoms and hoping that that is me! Lol! I hope that we're all going to get positives this month girls - we're in this together. So nice to be able to talk to you girls. Thanks for everything. Good luck! xxx
ttc4buba1
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject:

hi ml223

Aw i hope you get your BFP soon too, do you have any sypmtoms yet hunni? How long you been ttc for?

Sending you loadz of babybust hunni xx

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
hi ttc4buba1

no i dont have any symptoms yet have got slight cramp in lower stomach but i get that all the time now on and off, ive no symptoms of AF or BFP except today and day before ive been really grumpy with my partner lol and stressing at him for nothing but dont really think thats symptoms
it has been 10 months now ive been trying to concieve but been gettin slight stomach cramps from 8months on and off jst at my left side so i went to dr so he referred me to gynae and when i explained i had been ttc for 8 months he decided jst to send me to infertility clinic to get everything checked over jst to make sure everything ok not that i think there is anything wrong (im 24 and partner 30) so our first appt is first wk in may by which time we will have been trying for 11 months so im kinda really hoping its this month.

how long have u been ttc for??
r ur periods regular? mine have been spot on 28 days since i came off the pill.

xxx
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:

Hey Sarah23

Thats a shame you feel as if you dnt know weather your comming or going, you have similar symtoms to me im convinced everyday over the last week that i was gonna start af due to the cramps, i dnt usually get cramps till the day b4 af so its abit strange, the signs are positive and you got faint line so hopefully you gett defo BFP soon Smile
Have you been to see the doc? How long is your cycle normally hunni? Aw that was sweet of your oh its great to have there support hunni

Sending you loadz of babybust and hope us girls get our BFP soon xx

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:

Hi ml223

I had the campy feeling in feb about week b4 af but start them on 14th feb partner was not happy as it was valentine night lol then i stated them in march this time no cramps but started them on cd 30 (15th march) my cycle normally 35days hunni so thought that was quite weird Smile Thats great you have app at least that get thing moving for u hunni fingers crossed u get BFP means u dnt need to worry Smile

we have been ttc since jan 08 cycle norm 35 days excluding feb 30 days (im 23 24 in may partner 25)

keep me updated how ur getting on hunni

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Aww you're lovely! I'm glad you're experiencing similar symptoms - hope that it will be a positive for both of us and then we can go through the next stages together too! It is sooo frustrating not knowing - it's very very weird for me to have bad period pain before I come on. I usually get it the towards the end of the first day moving on into the 2nd day and I really thought that that was it! I've never had period pain like that when I haven't come on pretty much straight away so it's very very weird.
My cycle is very strange because I had a miscarriage in January, waited to have one period b4 starting to try again which was 6 weeks later and haven't had my next one next so it's extra confusing because I could just be having another long cycle because it hasn't settled down yet after the mc or i'm pg! I'm hoping the lata! I'm trying to wait as long as possible to do the next test so it's more certain. the problem is - with not knowing how long my cycle is..i have no idea when I ovulated really (this is 1st month of trying properly) so if I am pg, it might have happened later than I thought which is why I haven't had many symptoms yet.
How long is your cycle usually hun? How long have you been trying? Are you trying for your first baby? Can I ask how old you are? Sorry...questions questions! xxxx
ttc4buba1
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Aw thanks hunni it geat to have someone else to talk to other than my oh dnt get me wrong he great but they only understand so much lol Smile

Im so sorry to hear about your loss I really do hope this is the month for you sending millions o babydust you deserve it:)

I've been ttc since jan o8 my cycle norm 35 days im the same as you though with regards to the cramp always day b4 af into the 2nd day too, this will be my first buba it would be a dream cme true hunni im 23 (24 may partner 25) do you have any kids? how old are you hunni?

Keep me updated hunni xx
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Its been great to talk to you all this morning ladies. Lost track of who replied to my previous posts but has been a bad week for me this week and its so fantastic to have a place where we can all come and are all in the same boat.

....and hopefully my ticker will be on at the bottom of this post!!!!

Lots of love to you all and it would be great to stay in touch as we all seem around the same timings too.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Oh my god - I feel like we're exactly the same! I'm 23 too. My partner is 28 though. Is my first as well! Thank you for the baby dust - same to you! You deserve it too!
Yeah loss was devestating, especially as my oh has child with ex who got pregnant by accident and I'm reminded of it everytime I see her! Has been very stressful but I'm just trying to stay positive. I just want to be pregnant again! It's so hard not to get your hopes up - I hear all these stories about people getting pregnant when they don't think about it and don't try but I don't understand how you do that cos all i think about is that! Lol!
I know what you mean about the oh - he's great but doesn't really fully understand - i'm finding it a real comfort on here to hear people's stories and go through it with other people too. Gives me hope. Think our cycles are quite similar too hun.

I really really hope you get a positive result - we've got to think positively! We've pretty much been trying since the same time aswell - we kind of tried as soon as I miscarried but didn't think it would work cos we missed ovulation because weren't eally tracking it. Can't help but stress myself out that I can't get pregnant easily when his ex did it no problems and carried the child! my body rejected our first baby and it's hard to not blame yourself - guess it wasn't meant to be! Hard to come to terms with though cos I was born to be a mummy! xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to:  

Community

Popular