My story

AD2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:31 am 
Post subject: My story
Hi everyone just thought id tell my story sorry if i bore you lol
Ive been ttc for about four years now i was checked out by the fertility clinic and they told me i have had an infection in my tubes one was blocked and the other was nearly blocked i was gutted im 31 now but when your younger you just take it for granted that you can have kids, i was told my only chance was ivf and they would give me two free then after that we was on our own. I had my first one which failed then when i was waiting to start my second i realised my period was late i did a test and it was positive i could'nt believe it i had done it naturally but i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks, My second one also failed so at the moment where saving to do it again round about august, im still also trying to get pregnant myself again even if the third ivf doesnt work ill never give up.
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject:
hi
that must be so hard to go through all that i think u r so brave to talk about it
dont give and i hope that it really does happen for u in august good luck Very Happy
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:37 am 
Post subject:
AD2 - I think you are really brave and I admire your courageous. I wish you all the best for the future and I'm sure it will happen when the time is right. There are always options for you no matter what...keep thinking positively and it'll work out i'm sure.

Good luck - lots of babydust for you. xxxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi AD2. I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage and your trouble concieving. I wish you all the best for August.

Tillysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
HI AD2, had to reply to you - I found out on Monday that my only hope is IVF. I dont get any free one's and have had to go private. It's already worrying me because it seems that IVF is such an uphill struggle emotiionally and financially. I cannot imagine how you felt with your failed attemtpts especially as no one really knows why. I am still coming to terms with my news so havent made a decision yet - we get to attend an IVF open evening to see what it is all about and then decide if we want to go ahead.
I wish you luck and hopefully you will fall again naturally and all will be well. xox
AD2
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone for being so nice its easier to talk to people who know how you feel,
Terina try not to worry to much about the ivf we had to go to the open night they wiil just explain to you everything that will happen to you, if i had the chance i would start it again as soon as possible but because of the money august is the soonest we can do it
Tillysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
AD2, thanks for the reply - I think you are a very brave lady having a 3rd go. I really hope it works for you - August would be the month we would try if we go ahead. We have holidays and other committments before then. I will go to the open evening and see what they say. All the best x
Dory
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Just want to say good luck to you ladys you are sooo brave x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

I just wanted to wish you lots of luck and babydust for your IVF journey's. Try and be positive and trust that it WILL happen for you when the time is right. I strongly recommend reflexology and reiki too Very Happy
Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular