Loneliness

Pheido
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:13 am 
Post subject: Loneliness
Hi

I have been married now for 2 months and I am 36 weeks pregnant. Lately I feel so lonely and sad. I feel that my husband doesn't feel the same excitement as I do about our new baby. Now all of the sudden he wants to move to another town-house.I also want to move but every house we went to view so far - the once I like he doesn't like. He is very competitive with his sister - money wise. We don't have a lot of money, but we survive and I am not materialistic at all - money doesn't bother me.It's never been this way and feel scared now. I feel that maybe I made a mistake marrying him. We don't live in our place - we only sleep and eat there and I want to make the place nice before my baby come. I think people around him influence him and that's why he wants to move. I can't talk to him anymore - he feels like a stranger. I don't want to feel this way now at this stage of my pregnancy - I want to be happy.He doesn't even look at the stuff we got for the baby.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Crying or Very sad
Stacey87
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:11 am 
Post subject:
Hey, My husband Is exactly the same i think its just a man thing nothing to worry about it will change in my case my husband is in the army so im used to spending long periods of time away from him. My problem is trying to make converstaion about it, he just doesn't seem bothered it makes me upset when he does it so i tell him unfortunatly due to my hormones flying around i sometimes say things not how i mean them. The Most important thing is to talk to your partner about how you feel and how it is upsetting you, don't do anything drastic your partner will be scared also if it is your first baby. Try to organise something romantic, i.e dinner or something you know you both enjoy. maybe it can open doors for communication so you can both talk about it get your feelings out.

sorry couldn't be more use.
gd luck
Stacey
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular