never gotten pregnant

gracie007
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject: never gotten pregnant
hi, i am 28 years old an i am beginning to worry cos i have never gotten pregnant before. i have acne along my jaw line and facial air, period pains and i had a cycst sometime last year, all tese are signs of polcycstic ovarian syndrome. i am getting scared.
gracie007
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
i forgot to add that i notice egg white cervical mucus at some point in my cycle which must mean i ovulate or am i wrong, pls help
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Gigitopi. The egg white is def a good sign of ovulation and alot of women rely on this to show when they are in fact ovulating. Have you been trying for a baby and if so how long for?? x
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
hi gigitopi,

have u been tested for polycycstic ovarian syndrome? if ur worried about it at all, u shud see ur GP they'll be able 2 do tests and give u answers rather than u worrying urself.

how long have u been trying for? x

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun,

I would definitely go to your docs and ask them to look into it for you. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis, so chances of conveiving are reduced but it is still highly possible, as many have proved. Smile
It is definitley better to know sooner rather than later and be able to do things about it rather than waiting months and months and worrying about it. There are lots of people with PCOS that have had babies....just look at Victoria Beckham Laughing

Take care and let us know how you get on.
Positivity is the key!
Txx
gracie007
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
thanks you guys for all your replies, will see a doctor then let you know what's up. thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular