hi thanks for the reply im keep it in mind lol
babyeeyore
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hello there, I'm new.

I came off the pill in March & had 4 periods since. I was on dianette for a few years then microgynon for around 2 years I think. I had my period & never took the pill again after the break. I had a period around 6 weeks later. Then nothing for 4 months! Was so frustrating. The doctor wasn't very helpful, just said if I don't get another 1 then I should go back. My last period was extremely heavy, it was like the flood gates opened!! I'm hoping now that i'm all sorted & will have regular periods. I'm due in 2 weeks & sods law my boyfriend is away, not back until tomorrow night!

I haven't told my mum that i'm trying but she keeps hinting at me that she wants to be a granny

Michelle x
TAZ1984
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:26 pm 
Post subject: New to this
Confused
Hi al,l i am new to this

I stopped takin my pill in April of this year after takin it for 10 years to sort out my periods. I was lucky as my periods just fell into place, have been really regular, light and painless!.

We started trying to get pregnant about 4 months ago and nothing yet.

However i am having some really light bleeding at the minute (for last 2 days). I am 10 days after ovulation and have read that it could be implanation (hopefully) or it could be miscarriage!! or just bleeding. but i never ever bleed inbetween periods!
I have also been having horrendous mood swings and am really tired all time!!

I am due on in 6 days, i cant wait that long to know arrgghh! is there any other way i could find out now?
x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular