Test Result..........

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:11 am 
Post subject: Test Result..........
Crying or Very sad

Thought Id just pop on and let you ladies know that I decided to test this morning as still no sign at all of af. However, that familiar one line showed itself and nothing else. So, as a result I am currently crying into a large cup of hot sugary tea to try and make myself feel a bit better! Mad Crying or Very sad
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Im really sorry to here that casstia try to stay positive it takes so long for the ttw to end then it just leaves you feeling rubbish when it has'nt worked keep your chin up you will get there in the end x Smile
startingagain
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:28 am 
Post subject:
Ahh Cassita,

I know how heart breaking it is to get a BFN, but you can get false negatives, so if there's no signs of AF try to stay possitive Wink . I had 6 home negatives with my eldest was 10 weeks before I got a positive, don't give up yet Smile

keep us ported hun

tons of baby dust

Donna x
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies me too i took a test this mornin and it was neg Sad so tea cup sugar yes me too!
not a good feelin but just sayin to myself that my af aint due till next weekend anyway
so im really early i just tested cos i feel so tired ecspecially this week i have slept all day which is not me
so just try again next week
good luck cassita u should leave it a while and try again in a couple of days good luck hun Very Happy
AD2
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:11 am 
Post subject:
sorry to here you aswell honie fingers crossed you get a positive the next time you test x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear your news AD2 good luck for next month. Fingers crossed for next test Honie. Got news this morning that friend had her baby yesterday on my sons birthday, so pleased for her she has 3 boys and now at little girl.. Iam a little emotional as would have been 12 wks pg today if I hadnt had my EP loss. Also we really liked Rachel as one of the names and she has called her baby Rachel. So happy for her but just alittle tender myself. Take care everyone Pupxx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

this waiting game is so hard! I wish we could all just get the BFP quickly!!!

Hey pup i'm sure it will happen again soon, I know how you feel although you are happy for your friend its hard when you want the same thing so badly! I just cant wait to BD again, not for a few days yet Wink

Helz xx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:47 am 
Post subject:
aww so sorry casstia but dont give up hope if u still have no af then there still might be a chance

xx
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:02 am 
Post subject:
aw casstia im sorry that blue line didn't appear, but like others have said its still only early, if af doesn't arrive maybe u cud test again in a couple of days?

good luck. x

honie - haven't herd from u in a while, glad that ur back sory u didnt have good news either, but im sure it will happen soon try not to be too disheartened hun. x

hma
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies
i've just had my third home preg test all say negative my last real period was in feb i've got symptoms of pregnacy but the results are saying otherwise. Crying or Very sad

every time i see the test i just want to curl up and cry. just dont give up hope casstia it will happen if it hasn't already my fingers are crossed for you Wink
ttc4buba1
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:

Hey Girls as promised-heres an update on how me and sarah23 got on.........................

Me-due af today and still as of yet nuthing, have a feeling its gonna start though, but hopefully the witch stays away so fingers crossed..If af hasn't arrived by tomoz il test as i have never been late before, i'll be sure to come back with an update!!!

Sarah23 got a -ive this morning guys but as her cycle has been quite long then she may have ov'd later than she thought meaning its too early to test she is staying posiitive so fingers crossed for her guys lets hope she gets af/bfp soon then she can move on a start trying again......sending sarah loadz of babydust and luck xxx

Hey im also sorry to hear that some ppl got -ives to, stay positive and remeber we will all soon be "Mummy To Be" Sending babydust to all xxxxxxxx

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi casstia.so sorry to hear that hun.when was you AF due?is there any chance it may just be too early?xxx

Honie-I'm sorry to hear you got neg too,we've all been wondering over the last couple days.I really hope that it is just a bit too soon to tell hun xxxxx

ttc4buba1
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:

Hey girls me again sarah23 asked me to pass on a message to you guys.............

She wanted just to say that it maybe abit early honie and casstia stay positive guys and she sending you love and hugs, and lots of babydustxxx

Fingers crossed for you all xx

Lv Sarah23

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
good luck girls xxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks guys. Your help and support as always is much appreciated. AF officially due today and still no sign. Id done an early response test so dont think I will be lucky this month.

Good luck to the rest of you that still have to test this weekend!

Take care and thanks again for all your kind words. xoxoxoxox

Lots of luv n hugs to all

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular