MORE FUTURE BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS PLEASE!!!

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject: MORE FUTURE BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS PLEASE!!!
Ok thought I would start a new thread as there are so many of us regular ladies on here who are ttc ( and like me are addicted to forum) There have not been any new birth announcements recently, although there are some ladies on the pg forums such as Flossie who are due soon. So Im sending some positive thoughs and baby dancing dust to get some of us across to the pg forums and more announcements for the near future. I know we will all get ther soon, so thought I would post a positive thread to you all and good luck that we can all meet over on the other side in the very near future. All the best Pupx ( would love to hear some BFPs) xxxxx
GirlyEngland
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls.... I have been reading all of the threads recently (think I am getting addicted too!) but not written for a while. Just want to say good luck to everyone, hoping for lots of positive tests very soon!

My cycle is all over the place since coming off the pill and so is hard to know when to test as only had dissapointment so far, but would be fab to know that some of you have been successful....

xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Good to hear from you Girly. More the merrier. Thankks for your good wishes and good luck to you too. Take care pupx
jo2309
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
ooh, saying we'll all meet on the other side that sounds quite spooky! Shocked lol.

i know wot u mean though i really thought there would have been some more good luck this month, im sure the baby boom is just around the corner Very Happy .

i hope 2 bring my good luck to the forum on 6th may, good luck 2 all ladies testing, and trying in the meantime. x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi jo. Well Im about four days after you, so we might have good news about the same time ish. Good luck!! Im not holding much hope as this is my 1st Proper month of trying since my EP loss. But who knows. Take care Pupx
ttc4buba1
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:

Hey Girls

Hows things going with ya all anyone got any news for us? Well girls I got my BFP on sunday evening I couldn't believe Im still numb I really didn't think this was my month but hey you just never know

Went to doctors today and she confirmed the pregnancy and Im due 27th December Im so excited, thanks for all your support guys I really appreciate it

Sending Babydust to those awaiting BFP xxx

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
oh thats great news congrats to u xxxxx speak on the other forum then xxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
Great news ttc. Good luck with your pregnancy. Pupx
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
ttc4buba1 wrote:

Hey Girls

Hows things going with ya all anyone got any news for us? Well girls I got my BFP on sunday evening I couldn't believe Im still numb I really didn't think this was my month but hey you just never know

Went to doctors today and she confirmed the pregnancy and Im due 27th December Im so excited, thanks for all your support guys I really appreciate it

Sending Babydust to those awaiting BFP xxx
I'm so happy for you! Congrats. It's so good to hear of those suceeding makes me feel positive that it could happen to me! so pleased for you, enjoy your special 9 months xxx
GirlyEngland
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on expecting your first baby!!

Fingers crossed for the rest of us hey girlies! Very Happy
x

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
htats fantastic news ttc4buba1!!!! Very Happy so pleased for you. oh well girlies,there seems to be a lot of babydust flying around so it could be any one of us next! lets hope so! Wink Wink Wink xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular