Older mums TTC

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject:
good to hear positive stories! This forum helps keep me going chelle. I too really appreciate all the words of support and advice. Good Luck Pupx (claire)
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:59 am 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
good to hear positive stories! This forum helps keep me going chelle. I too really appreciate all the words of support and advice. Good Luck Pupx (claire)

and good luck to you xxxcan't do this alone,although my partner is really supportive makes ya feel better taling to the girls eh Laughing , so keep in touch and talking and will make it easier to get through for all of us.xx chellexxx ps: you've got two kids already yeah? when you was pg do you rememer your symptoms?
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Well sometime since I had my kiddies but only just over 7 wks since my ectopic pregnancy at 6+ wks. to start with I always get sore boobs which swell straight away. I feel tired and sometimes alittle irritable. The sickness kicked in with my first 2 at just over sick wks. Did really get chance to start with EP. Just dizzy but was sign I was bleeding internally. And I each time I have bloated. Clothes didnt fit by 8-10 wks. Hope that helps . Pupx
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:14 am 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Well sometime since I had my kiddies but only just over 7 wks since my ectopic pregnancy at 6+ wks. to start with I always get sore boobs which swell straight away. I feel tired and sometimes alittle irritable. The sickness kicked in with my first 2 at just over sick wks. Did really get chance to start with EP. Just dizzy but was sign I was bleeding internally. And I each time I have bloated. Clothes didnt fit by 8-10 wks. Hope that helps . Pupx
thanks for that, i know everyone is different some don;t get symptoms at all? i haven;t really got any of those apart from the dizziness and bloating, just mild stomach cramps for 2 weeks now and this is what my sis had befroe her prd due so am so hoping i follow suit. my sis also had EP like you, our bodies are co comlex aren;t they Shocked only really now at age 31 starting to realise.xxxxwell keep chin up Laughing i amxxxxchelle.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Will do chelle! And you have a few extra years on me so dont worry yet. Two of my best friends had their firsts at 33 and 34 and went on to have seconds and firsts. My friend sue had twins at 37 and her cousin triplets at 43, so lots of hope for us. take care pupx
obe
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Pup......thanks for the welcome and I don't mind being a 'mature mummy'.......I'm on day 16 of my cycle what about you how long have you got to wait? I hate the 2ww its so hard but find that if I keep busy / plan lots of things in that time it goes quickly.

Hi Chelle,
I have a son (whos nearly 3 now) and I remember that my very first symptoms of being preg were cramps.......I thought I was getting period pains but in fact it turns out I was pregnant! So you may just well be.......let me know how you get on. Also I was preg straight away with my son. I imagine every symptom now that I have though to be pregnancy symptoms but for the last 8 months they have just ended up being pms symptoms. Sad not fair!!

xxx
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
obe wrote:
Hi Pup......thanks for the welcome and I don't mind being a 'mature mummy'.......I'm on day 16 of my cycle what about you how long have you got to wait? I hate the 2ww its so hard but find that if I keep busy / plan lots of things in that time it goes quickly.

Hi Chelle,
I have a son (whos nearly 3 now) and I remember that my very first symptoms of being preg were cramps.......I thought I was getting period pains but in fact it turns out I was pregnant! So you may just well be.......let me know how you get on. Also I was preg straight away with my son. I imagine every symptom now that I have though to be pregnancy symptoms but for the last 8 months they have just ended up being pms symptoms. Sad not fair!!

xxx
Hi Obe, i hear so many times from mums already like you that pg symptoms were like period symptoms, i have cramps similar to period pains but just feels differnt and never usually get them 2 weeks b4 due on only ever on the day, were your pg symptoms exactly the same as period symptoms? were there a slight difference?chellexxx
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Helz123 wrote:
Hi Jennie

think i have talked to you before (i forget its my age you know lol)! Yeah we have been trying for 2 months and I am soooooo impatient! I don't know why I thought it would happen straight away??? Guess I assumed (wrongly) that cos I have 2 children it would happen easily, but I know compared to others on here I really haven't got anything to moan about. It will be time for the BD in the next few days but I just need to chill out I reckon. I bet if I didn't want it to happen it would 1st time, sods law i think its called. When are you due af/bfp?

Helz xx

Hi Helz and all

AF/BFP is due around 11/5 so I'm entering baby dance week. No EWCM yet and the old cervix is low and firm Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jennie

nice to hear from you again. I am, assumi'ng my cycle is same as last month due af/bfp around the same sort of time as you! Fingers crossed it happens soon all this waiting is doing my head in!! Laughing

Helz xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jenni, Helz and all. it seems to me that there are quite a few of us BD over next couple of days, hence due AF/BFPs around 10th or 11th. At this rate we will need a new thread entitled testing wk end of 10th/11th. sooo exciting. Hope you both well. Pupxx
startingagain
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Pup Helz Jenni obe and everyone

I'm on day 3 post OV so in my TWW , AF due 5th. This is the 2nd month of TCC since my reversal.
I am feeling so silly, giddy and like a bloody kid at christmas Laughing . It's 9 weeks since my op Shocked and the last few weeks have gone so fast.
Hope I can keep this positive if we don't get a BFP this month, chating to everyone on here keeps me going though, it's good to hear about everyone and their lifes little hick ups and triumphs .

A big thanks to all !!
Love, luck and baby dust to everyone

Donna x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
Not long now then Donna. Oooh so exciting. Good luck. Pupx
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi, I've been in my profile (oh slight change to name more my age age ha ha) how do i get a cycle ovulation calendar on like yours?xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chelle. You need to go to Lilypie.com. You can make one there free, and then copy and paste it to your forum settings in the signature box, then submit and it should come up. Any probs, just ask. Pupx
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Hi Chelle. You need to go to Lilypie.com. You can make one there free, and then copy and paste it to your forum settings in the signature box, then submit and it should come up. Any probs, just ask. Pupx
Thanks Pup xxx
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular