sickness

partydevilk
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 pm 
Post subject: sickness
I wondered if any 1 could help I feel sick from the moment I get up to when I go to bed every day I cant eat or drink as when I do it just comes straight back up I wonder what I could have to help so I can give baby what she/he needs x
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
I would speak to your doctor and see if they can do anything to help.
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 am 
Post subject:
I was told by a friend that when she was pregnant she nibbled on ginger nut biscuits which helped a lot.
But I do agree with partydevil that I would go doctors to check if there is anything they can give you? Specially since you cant even keep liquids down.
famiah
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Don't know if it will help, but my sickness isn't too bad either. But last week i have been having more fruit and noticed my sickness has calmed down alot. Also maybe try multivitamins as your body is still getting all its nutrients especially if you cant keep anything down.
partydevilk
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm 
Post subject: thanks
thanks a lot all it as eased abit now cant drink fizzy pop but squash is nice and all can eat is soup and crumpets but getting better now thanks for all replys xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular