anyone any ideas what could be going on??

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:44 am 
Post subject: anyone any ideas what could be going on??
im not due af until friday coming but since last thurs/fri i have had all symptoms of af i.e. slight cramps, face breaking out, pains in lower region!!
i always get these symptoms just before my period begins and never get spots in between cycles even my oh asked me on friday if my period had came early as my face is quite bad this month!!
my periods have been regular 28 days since coming off the pill 10months ago!
any one any ideas what could be going on??
ps. my period has not started early either so no period but all the symptoms of period a wk before im due

x
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Not sure ml. Maybe try testing in a couple of days if no sign of AF. Probably just a waitng game. Take care pupx
Mum2be1day
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:20 am 
Post subject:
I am in the same situation.

I came off pill a month ago, got my withdrawal bleed which was exactly same length & amount of my normal AF, believe i ovulated on day 9/10/11 of my cycle & got cramps after ovulating for several days.

Not expecting AF till this Sunday 27/04, however on Sunday after sex when i wiped it was a pinkish blood, and been having light cramps on & off for the past couple of days. Its almost a week before im due but also got a cold since having ovulated.

Dont know if these are signs of implantation or whether they are just symptoms of me coming off the pill, anyone got any suggestions or info???
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi, really not too sure, but I know its horrible playing the waiting game. But that probably all you can do till you can test. Maybe try one of the early tests if you dont want to wait to day of AF. Hope you find out soon and let us know. Take care Pupx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:09 am 
Post subject:
hi pup
im back again
hi mum2be it is normal to get slight bleedin afetr sex when u have came of the pill so my doc has said about a week ago i had the same thing i was spottin it was light pinkish but it stopped and i havent had anything since im due my af sun or mon so ill know then if it is implantation or just a sign that af is on its way
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:10 am 
Post subject:
Morning honie, how are you today. Any feelings towards AF or BFP. Or just waiting to see? Pupx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:13 am 
Post subject:
morning girls how r u both today?
xx
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:15 am 
Post subject:
feelin a bit sicky but that could just be cos i want to feel sick Laughing Laughing
how r u?
my hubby is sleepin of after me pouncing on him last night he he
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 am 
Post subject:
chat to u lovely ladies later im off to drop kids to school
oh sorry pup i didnt answear your question last night my kids r 7 5 2 and all boys
and yeh they go to bed at 7 every night
Mum2be1day
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:23 am 
Post subject: Pup1
Hi Pup1,

Thanks for info.

I have got an 'Early Pregnancy test' which says it can be tested 5 days before your missed period.

Would it be too early to test tonight if my AF is due 27/04?
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:24 am 
Post subject:
haha
im not feeling to great today either feel a bit sicky and a bit like im coming down with the cold but not really thinking of these a pg signs maybe more a really bad period coming on
will jst have to wait n see!! but really feel like af is gonna come Sad
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi all. well done honie, must get my to bed earlier they are 8 and 10, I used to be so strict. You did make me laugh with the pouncing comment, no wonder the sicky feeling is probably exhaustion Laughing Mum2be1day Iwould say leave till tommorrow morning first wee as always stronger more hormone if present. That way it would be only 3 days early and higher chance of accuracy. Damn tests costs sooo much otherwise. Good Luck Hi ml223 you never know, hope you feel better soon! Pupxx
Mum2be1day
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi Pup1,

Well i ended up going home last night (AUS Time) and tested but BFN.

Not too sure if still to early but as i ovulated earlier this month (Day 9/10 of cycle) i thought if i were pregnant it would show up now???

Not too sure, gonna test again in a couple of days, but i dont think i am as this one BFN....... would there still be a chance though?
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mum2be1day. When would you AF have been due? Pupx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:19 am 
Post subject:
mornin ladies how u all feelin today
i was knanckered last as when i got home from school i decided to cut the grass in my back garden and front (i got a big back garden)
and wash my car i must be ill Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular