best time for bd once OPT is positive

ttc2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject: best time for bd once OPT is positive
Hi all,
I am new to the forum...and think it's a great way to ease some of our concerns when ttc.

I am 32, have one 3-year old daughter, and am ttc for the second child. We started in Jan....so, it's been 3 months now. I started using the OPK this month, and just got a positive today. Although I know that it's ideal to bd today, but my hubby is away, and will be back tomorrow. Will it be too late to bd tomorrow?
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
im not sure but it cant hurt to try can it. isnt the egg supposed to be there for upto 48 hours? in which case i would think that you still have a really good chance. good luck and hope you get your bfp in a couple of weeks. Wink xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck ttc2. Like rosie said it cant hurt and if the egg is receptive for 48hrs you have a chance. And whatever enjoy the BD practicing!! Embarassed Pupx
ttc2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks a ton both of you....good luck to you too!
PlainJane
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 am 
Post subject:
Morning

from what I've read once the surge is detected you have between 12 and 48 hours to BD, depending on the individual. Therefore jump on your OH as soon as he gets back!!!! It won't be too late. Good luck. xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular