went to the cemetary

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm 
Post subject: went to the cemetary
went up to jamies grave tonight. we made it look lovely put her cards up (1 from me and oh and 1 from andrew) and took 2 little christmas trees and some pebbles to put around there and it lookes lovely with the other flowers and angel statues we put there a while ago! i miss my little girl so much more when it comes to special times like xmas my bday ohs bday her bday etc but im so glad i went.

sorry to ramble on Embarassed

to all u ladies out there who have suffered a loss i know how u feel! hope you have a lovely christmas!
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hope u your OH and Andrew have a lovely Christmas and Bless your little Angel and all our Angelsxxxx Clairexx
Angelstar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:16 am 
Post subject:
Hello

I am sat here sad, missing my Hubby in London until tomorrow evening, my little 4 year old Jasmine (Gemma's twin sister in bed - been sick all day) i read your posting and know exactly how you are feeling and although Gemma passed away years ago only 4 days old, I ache to see her and miss her so much, but I know she is being cared for by J's Dad already in heaven.

i wish you and anyone else who is going through this, love and best wishes, and just to know that although you wouldn't wish this on anyone, you are not on your own.

Ange[/color]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular