my 5 year old wanted to change his name to max when he was 3 for max and ruby
haha Laughing Laughing Laughing
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi Flossie,i know i cant believe how fast it has gone either. I have to say, the first few weeks were really hard, the sleepless nights and just trying to have a shower was a mission. I dont really have any family close by, and my partner works long hours, so i'm always alone! For all you first time mums, when someone offers to come round and sit with the baby while you have a bath or stick some washing on, take it!! And when they tell you to 'forget about the house, have a rest', its total rubbish!! you cant forget about the house, I cant anyway, i'd be more stressed out if the washing and hoovering wasnt getting done! I know some people have blokes that help round the house, mine does nothing!!

Also, i take her out to my cousins house or my mums (its a bit of a drive), but alls they want to do is cuddle her, and its ace to sit down and have a cup of tea and a sandwich using 2 hands to eat instead of eating whilst breastfeeding !! We mums really are magicians!
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Good advice Petra Lou - I am going to hire the clean team from work ( I work for Local Authority) to come and do my house for me after I have had the baby as housework piling up stresses me out at the best of times!! We also have a company nearby that will pick your ironing up and bring it back on hangers and they are really well priced, they might get a call aswell............. Laughing

F xx

Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular