how far is everyone?

smellie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:42 pm 
Post subject: how far is everyone?
hi,

i was just wondering how far along people are, and who's hoping for girls and boys, whos having boys and girls etc.

i just thought it would be easier if people know who is the same length along or if people want advice from someone futher along they know who to ask.

im 20 and 17 weeks pregnant, i had a mi9sscarriage in december so its a big shock to be this far along already. im not sure whtherb i want a girl or boy yet, although i am convinced im having a boy!

hope to hear from you soon

tc everyone
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im Karen im 26 weeks gone im 31 this is my second child,my daughter is 8....
Got a boy this time...

Have you thought of any names yet??
We had a hard job to find a boys name,girls names are easier to find....would be nice to no what names your thinking of....

Karen.....
Lisa240
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
10 weeks Yeyy 6 month and 2 more weeks my due date is 11th june i cant wait i'm hopeing for a girl ut whatever happens i'm not too fussed lol i really cant wait for the babay to arrive tho lol
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:24 am 
Post subject:
you still have a long way to go....I'm now 33 weeks & my tummy looks like it's going to burst.Not sure if it can get any bigger..lol...I'm at the stage now were i have everything for Oliver but not him to go with it..We just have to sit tight at the moment...

Karen...
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:35 am 
Post subject:
hehe Kazzz - I'm 38 weeks on Thursday - although at 33 I also felt HUGE. Just when you think you simply can't get any bigger, you do!!

I'm pretty much all ready for him I think, although stupidly am still at work until tomorrow. These last 2 weeks seem to just be a whirlwind of appointments, Dr, midwife, antenatal classes, health visitor etc etc.

If you're all prepared I;d recommend a couple of things for your final few weeks - do things like getting a haircut, so you don't have to for a few months after he's born, having a leg wax, manicure, anything you fancy as a bit of pampering. It's so nice to have them to look forward to. I've got a hair appointment booked on Thursday, and I've been looking forward to it for WEEKS. I honestly think its kept me from going insane with impatience - every time I think 'grrr I want this baby NOW, can't wait any longer' it makes me think 'no - I want to get my haircut first, so he can't come yet'.

Have just booked a leg and bikini wax as well - I figure it's all on display soon so may as well look its best lol. Laughing
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:45 am 
Post subject:
I've got my hair booked in for 20th Dec i think as my roots have come through so quick.So i thought best get roots done for xmas & also don't want to go in hospital with nice blonde hair & yuckie dark roots.lol.Getting eyebrows waxed to this is my normal routine.....Mums got to look her best if possible fpr her little boy... Very Happy

karen...
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:48 am 
Post subject:
hehe

ooo eyebrows - yep, good plan, will get them done when I get my legs done I think Very Happy Am guessing there'll be lots of photos when he's born, so may as well look fabulous Rolling Eyes
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:54 am 
Post subject:
My thoughts exactly with the pics...

karen...
Jibs
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:57 pm 
Post subject: whoopee I'm pregnant
Hi, I'm kinda new to all this, am nearly 7 weeks with my first baby, and so excited about my 1st scan in January. How much do really see on the scan? As long as its healthy I'm not fussed on whether its a boy or girl?

Is there anyone out there in earlt pregnancy, would really like to see if anyone is having similar symptoms?

Jibs96
avalouise
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi, im 18 and im 22 weeks Very Happy very excited and have been told im expecting a boy!! im due 14th may xx
kezza18
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi im kelly im 38 weeks and 3 days getting very impatient now i had a show 8 days ago but still nothing am so feed up not bothered if boy or girl as long as its healthy cant wait
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

I am 28 years old and 16 weeks pregnant, due 25th June. Had first scan in December, so exciting to actually see the heartbeat etc... Next one on 8th Feb. Counting the days!

Don't know and don't want to know if I'm having a girl or a boy, don't mind as long as it's healthy. Everyone is convinced it's a boy though from various old wives' tales!

Would love to hear from anyone at similar stage to me.

LD
Danielle9
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Im 24 and 14 weeks had my 2nd scan last week and so excited to see it moving!!! Pregnancy is driving me crazy though, ive gained weight absolutly everywhere, and i get very teary all the time over crazy little things................oh and the WIND................i feel so sorry for my work mates!!!! ha ha ha!!!!
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Danielle, I don't get my 2nd scan until 20 weeks. I've been lucky that I have only put on weight on my tummy so far, I get the opposite problem though of no-one thinking I look very big, because that's the only place I'm getting bigger. I know what you mean about the wind though!!!!! Embarassed
Jackz
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:22 pm 
Post subject: Hi All
Im 19 wks pregnant and got my second scan on friday when i turn 20 wks i already know im having a boy calling him Matthew,found out at first scan!!

Im so excited about seeing him again coz this time he will look like a proper little baby!!yey
Got my mum comin to the scan aswel which wil be nice for her, she's very excited!!
And i cant believe the next time i will see him, he will be here (if all goes well) fingers crossed!

All the best to everyone

Jackie Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular