even more confused now!!!

charlachica
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:16 am 
Post subject: even more confused now!!!
don't know if any of you read my earlier post about not thinking i had ovulated (usually day 14) and that with my last af i had had a strange 1 day period instead of 3/4 days.

Well anyway now......... i am due on on sunday 27/4, but on sunday gone (sorry if i get a bit too discriptive here) i went for a wee and a strange brownish/pinkish gloop fell out!! Embarassed then when i wiped i had a tiny bit of blood, so then i spent most of sunday on the toilet wiping away wondering if af was early, but there was no where near enough blood to use a tampon/towel, although this blood was red, it was like hardly anything. btw we had bedded mon/tue.

Could i have ovulated without knowing???? i usually get cramps (and actually my sex drive goes sky high) when ovulating but nothing like that this month and also haven't seen any ewcm which is why i thought i hadn't ovulated.

am i wishful thinking again????????? i can't bare haveing to wait until sunday and i know i am going to be even more dispaointed than ever this month.
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 am 
Post subject:
y dont u do one of those test that can deteced it 4 days before your af is due
charlachica
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 am 
Post subject:
what are they called do you know????

i am a bit scared of testing, i don't want to see a negative but i also am fed up of waiting for sunday this has been such a long week. I am confusing myself, as i have lower abdomen cramps, so this could be a sign of being due on? but to be honest by now i am normally crying one minute and ripping someones head off the next as i have terrable pms!!! Rolling Eyes but i am just a bit tired at the mo.

whens it best to test is it first wee?
Mum2be1day
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 am 
Post subject:
I got a First Response Test, not sure if you can get them where you are, im in Australia.

They say you can test up to 5 days before your missed AF, im in same situation as you, AF due Sunday/Maybe Monday & want to test now, been having cramps & slight bleeding after sex, but not too sure if just the hormonal level changing coz came off pill a month ago.

Have unprotected sex tho during ovulation but fingers crossed i am but have this feeling i wont be...... Oh well can only test.
charlachica
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:10 am 
Post subject:
it's really scary isn't it!!! I had decided io never wanted kids and then all of a sudden 6 months ago it hit me like a sack of spuds, this really overwhelming NEED to be a mother!!! i have onyl told a few people i am trying but the few i have told were really shocked, they were all like YOU - A BABY? i can't wait now, and my OH is really excited that i cahnged my mind and decided i would like to be a mother after all!!!!
Dory
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Hi charlachica, i did a clearblue digital test 4 days earl with fist wee and got my bfp...do you have any other signs? i had real sore head and constaption (sorry about spelling and personal subject) i had never had either of these before with my other pregnancy's.
charlachica
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject:
hi,

congrats!!!! Razz

no no other signs, but i am a bit crazy and normally every month at this time think i am pregnant and allways feel sick and ill for the last two weeks of my cycle! but i have not even got any imaginary symptoms like normal!!!!

I just hope and pray so much, becuase there has been a few deaths this month in my friends families and it would be really nice to have some good news instead of losses!!!!

I am probably getting my self too worked up so it might be worth doing an early test and then at least i know!!! i just don't want a neg Sad

The thing is (sorry to ramble) my OH is rather large and too heavy so we dont really do the missionary position but after reading about how helpful it is this month that is what we have done! i just don'e know if we did it at the right time because i could not detect ovulation this month, but how strange to just loose a tiny bit of blood because that has never happened to me before so fingers crossed and toes and arms and feet and everything crossed!!!!!
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi charlachica. I def think you can ov without knowing, but whether you have or not only time will tell! You could try atest maybe fri or sat the clearblue are really gd at detecting. Good luck and everything crossed for you pupx
charlachica
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 am 
Post subject:
thanks pup, fingers crossed for you too that you soon get a BFP!!!

Infact fingers crossed for everybody......................... xxxxxxxxxxxxx Laughing
PlainJane
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi charlachica

it sounds like an implantation bleed - which is good. It sounds like you could be pregnant. You get implantion bleeding anything from 5 to 14 days post ovulation. Its when the embroy attaches to the womb wall.

Even if you do take a test and its neg. it doesn't mean that it won't be positive in a few more days. Chin up, good luck and stay positive and calm. xxx Baby dust to one and all.
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi charlachica, i agree with plainjane. at least if you do a test you will know either way? good luck, will be watching for your post to see how you got on. Very Happy xxx
Dory
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
hiya i have my fingers crossed for all you girls it would be nice for some BFP I don't want to go to the other side alone... Rolling Eyes
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Dory lets hope we all end up there soon. No luck with ticker then? Pupx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Dory - You wont be alone dont worry, I wish all you girls lots and lots of luck this month, would be lovely to have some of you over there...anyway you dont have to be pregnant to join in chats - some of them are hilarious believe me.

Take care, Flossie xx

Dory
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi flossie, Don't think we have ever chatted but i read a lot of you posts a while back when do you get your amnio its soon if i remember right i almost posted when i read how worried you were about it i'v never had one but my friend had them with her last 2 babys both babys were fine. i love your name it reminds me of a wee girl i used to look after i called her flossie as she had real crazy hair as a baby...i'm still a little scared to tempt fain and cross over still very early days. but thanks for the encouragement...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular