Various cycle lengths - help!

PlainJane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject: Various cycle lengths - help!
When looking into ttc most of the medical info is based on a 28 day cycle - I wish. This is my cycle length for the past year:
It averages to appx.32 days but that doesn't help with bd. As I said before husband isn't as excited about ttc as he already has 2 children. I have tried opk before but it was costing a fortune. Does anyone else have this problem? I monitor my body but it gets very trying and I start reading more into things than I should. x
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
well using law of averages of your cycles taking your shortest and longest, your prob ovulating anytime between days 15-23. So maybe do BD regularly days 13-23 every couple of days to be covered.

You can try looking for signs such as the egg white CM , I personally find it a bit hard to look for this.

These OV kits are so expensive. How long have you been TTC?
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
If you fancy trying the LH detecting strips they are very cheap on line. I used them for a couple of months but never had a positive. They don't seem to get a good write up from anyone on here though. I can send you some if you pm me your address

Jump to:  

Community

Popular